Chap 20

Ariana POV (5 days later)
I woke up the next day later and I went to use the bathroom and I took a shower and brushed my teeth then I finally came out my room.

When I opened my door Tae and Vassiah and Jayda all fell inside my room.

"My bad didn't nobody tell y'all to sleep on my damn door " I said as they all rubbed they head.

"I'm glad u finally came out" Jayda said wiping her tears.

"I missed you" Vassiah said wiping her tears.

"Bitcchhh me too" Tae said wiping his fake tears tryin to be like Siah and Jay.

They all hugged me and kissed my belly and I hugged them back.

They went and threw some clothes on and we all went to street corner.

We got our food and ate. And we went back home and I threw my grey tube dress on and I finally turned on my phone and I had 1M Instagram notifications, 300 messages and 600 miss calls from Dave and 100 messages and 50 miss calls from herb. And some other notifications.

I called herb back and he answered.

"Damn girl it's been 5 days where u been" He asked.

"M.i.a I had to clear my head I locked myself in my room."

"Yea I know I came by and Tae, Jayda and Vassiah said you locked yaself in Der and I was trynna talk to ya ass but it was like u put ya self in coma" he said.

"I knew I heard ya damn voice shit I thought I was dreaming but yea my ass couldn't move for nothing" I told him and I giggled.

"I'm glad u not depressed no more"

"Ehh me too" I said and I looked in the camera and seen a damn tear on my face and I wiped it.

"It's gon be alright Ari it's okay to cry you can't control ya emotions"

"He thought that shit was cool I'm pregnant at home with his child and he got me out here stressing and got me looking a damn fool" I told him wiping my tears.

We talked for a lil longer than I went downstairs and my god mommy called me and I answered.

"Hey fat momma" she told me.

"Hey ma where u at" I asked her.

"Shid just touched down in your city" she said and I started twerking.

"HEY GOD MOMMA" Jayda and Vassiah yelled.

"Hey my babies" she said smiling in the camera showing her deep dimples.

"I might move back down here shit it ain't crazy as it used to be" she said driving.