Chapter 58

Josies POV

I scrolled past Billies recent Instagram post, momentarily stopping to see what it was about, as I remained in my dark room.

Via Instagram

Liked by belltwins, finneasoconnell and 996,721 others wherearetheavocados new song tomorrow along with the debut of B&F Records

wherearetheavocados new song tomorrow along with the debut of B&F Records. this ones a special one.
View all 72,495 comments
bils_hoe B&F Records????? as in BILLIE & FINNEAS????
wherearetheavocados liked @bils_hoe's comment!
bhadbillie did u & josie break up orrrrr
belltwins shits gon be 🔥
avocahoe hype for the new song, but can we address the whole leaked pics thing pls😩
jillie oooo is it gonna be about @itsjosiebitch

My chest tightened a little as I saw the comments still flooding with stuff about our relationship and the leaked photos of us. I tilted my head in confusion as well.

So she hasn't posted a single thing since we broke up, but she just surprise drops a single? And what's B&F Records?

Billies POV

"This is going to be huge. Shits going to go crazy." I smiled to Finneas as we finished recording the song I have been writing in my room.

We finished up recording and putting the song together as soon as we got home since we did want to out it out tomorrow. Surprisingly, it only took a few short hours to do and it turned out amazing. Exactly how I had wanted.

I decided that this song marks a new era for me; a new label altogether, running the label with my brother, and I'm in charge of my life this time around.

"I'm so proud of you." He messed with my hair.

"Shut up," I chuckled, "Hey Finn? Can you take me somewhere?"

He nodded and stood up to grab his keys, already knowing where we were going.

-

I stood nervously outside a familiar wooden door. I took a deep breath before connecting my knuckles with the wood to knock on the door, my rings making it exceptionally louder.

Within seconds the door swung open, making it feel like a whole zoo had stampeded through my stomach.

I felt a small wave of disappointment wash over me as I saw Camilas small frame standing on the other side of the door. She looked surprised to see me.

I looked around behind her frantically in hopes to see Josie lingering in the background.

"She's in her room." Camila informed me.