let me take the lead || Dick Grayson [NSFW]

Requested: lxthdxn

OKAY so I was kinda imagining this lil scene where the male reader tries to 'seme' his partner (either dick or jason cuz theyre so manly ugh 😭) by, you know, like pinning them against the wall and do this husky/gruff voice and whispers lewd things to his partner's ear, AND it turned on his partner ;)))) and then comes the goddamn rough sex with lots of thrusting and rubbing MMHMHM <3

Warning(s): explicit languages and content

A/N: OH BOI, I have never written an M/M sex scenario before, except for that one HC you probably had read before this one. BUT HEY, a first for everything! Sorry, this takes me so long, things happened, yipes!

::

Dick was surprised upon stepping his foot into his shared bedroom, he was pinned against the wall, a familiar feeling of your chest pressing against his to keep him in position while your hands were resting by his head. He looked at you with wide eyes before the initial shock was replaced with lust, he could feel his cock throbbing beneath his suddenly tight pants.

"Hello to you too, baby," the ravenette smirked, licking his lips.

You responded with a deep hum as you placed your lips to his jaw, open-mouthed and wet kisses you delivered to his skin as your lips made their way to his own causing him to shudder. This was so unlike you.

"Not that I don't like the attention-- mmm," he was cut off with a particularly deep kiss, your tongue invading his mouth, tracing every nook and cranny before your mouth decided to trail downwards, he took it as a chance to continue his inquiry, breathlessly, "but what's gotten into you?"

Dick felt your teeth grazing his neck, nipping and sucking hard at his pulse point and it got him to arch his back off the now warm wall, cursing softly under his breath.

"Been thinking about you," you looked up at him through your lashes, eyes lidded heavily as you sensuously licked down his neck, grinding your own clothed erection against his which wasn't too hard since you were almost at the same height as he.

Dick took a deep breath, his chiseled chest expanding. "Yeah?" responded Dick lustfully, his big hands gripping your hips, pressing you more into him and just then he could feel the damp patch in your sweatpants where the head of your cock would be, "gosh," he nearly threw his head back, "what did you think about?"

Your boyfriend let you reach for his belt buckle, fiddling with it before pulling his pants down along with his boxers, his cock twitched when the cold air hit the sensitive head. Swirling your thumb over the tip, collecting the pre that had leaked from the slit, you pressed another smothering kiss to his lips.

"Many things," you grasped his thigs, lifting him up against the wall while he wrapped his legs around your hips. Dick's hand went to your hair, gripping the strands tight in his fist to bring your face closer. "You okay bottoming today?" you asked, carrying him into your shared bedroom before throwing him on the bed.

Dick bounced on the mattress, watching you as you crawled your way towards him. Your figure looming over him. He eyed the tent in your pants, licking his lips as he shed his shirt, pants already thrown somewhere when you carried him. He didn't need to answer, all he needed to do was to reach for the lube, spreading his legs and lubed his ass hole as he stroked his needy length. His fingers went in almost with no resistance, he no longer jacking himself off, moaning just because he had his digits inside.

"Hurry," he rasped, begged for your cock. Gone was the cool Dick Grayson, all that was left just your horny boyfriend, lifting his hips up as he kept fucking himself with his fingers. "Please, fuck, hurry up."

You teasingly stroked your length in front of him, precum dripping out of your slit. He whined when you nudged his hole with the tip, barely pushing the head in before pulling back out, Dick was almost regretting pulling his fingers out. This was such a turn on for you, seeing the golden boy like this. Hair messy, sweat dribbling down his forehead, swollen lips opened with every deep intake of breath he took.

"Please," was all Dick needed to say before you pushed your cock in, not even going for the slow thrusts, you went on jackhammering his ass. Your hands rested by either side of his head while his own was grasping your shoulders, pulling you down to a messy kiss. "Ohh-- fuck, please!"

"Mm, don't worry, baby," you cooed against his open mouth, nipping his lip before dragging it with your teeth, delivering a particularly deep and hard thrust that made him keen, eyes rolling back and hand went to his dick, stroking furiously. "I'm just getting started."

::

OKAY, this was short...Iknowyouwantmoresexbutmybraindoesn'tcooperate.
Oh, do you remember I told you that I'm gonna study abroad? It has started, my college starts tomorrow. UGH, LORD. The culture shock and all that, I just- wow.

And also, a reader brought this to my attention (again, thank you so much!): someone stole my work. "innocence || Jason Todd", yes, that one. I've contacted the person who copied it but they haven't replied, do you have any suggestion on what I could do? I wouldn't have minded if they contacted me first and changed the story a bit, but all they did was change the character's name and just copied the rest ):

It hurts and it has happened twice.

But anyways, I hope you enjoyed.
Have a good day/night, lots of love, Kaz.