Chapter 46 - Jungkook

Jungkook's Pov

Right after Namjoon hyung told me Hyera was staying at her late grandmother's house, I didn't waste my time anymore and went to Busan right away. I can't wait to meet her, wait for me Jagiya.

It was early in the morning. I was waiting the right time to confront her. I need myself to be ready, I need to prepare everything. I have to tell her the reasons why I did this. Most importantly I want to apologise to her for I don't know how many times because at the end, I am the only one who always hurting her.

I was inside a taxi, right infront of her house. As soon as I saw her walking out of the house alone I quickly pay the driver and went out of the car with bagpack on my back. I didn't bring much clothes with me, my intention here is to bring her back to Seoul, to our home.

I slowly following behind her without she noticing my presence. I miss her, if I want I don't want to sneak peak like this. If I can, I just want to confront her then telling her that I'm sorry for what I did but it's not that easy. I need to solve this slowly without someone, either both of us getting hurt.

She stop her step but she didn't turn back. I guess she notice that someone has following her. She keep walking quickly and I also did the same but suddenly she stop walking and took a glance behind her but I quickly hide behind a big tree. After a second, she continue her pace and I still following her from a far afraid she find out that it was me.

I saw her hitting someone with her handbag and she was laughing with that man. He was tall and handsome but I am better than him. But what hurt me the most is when she started tickling that guy and they were laughing non-stop ignoring the others who walk pass them.

I look at her, she was happy and comfortable around that guy. She was smiling so brightly, a smile that I wish to see all this time. I wish I was the reason behind those pretty smile of yours. My heart was hurt seeing her with someone else. Who is him actually?

Finally I saw she entered a restaurant. Wait...is she eating going to eat a breakfast or what? I keep looking her every moves. I decided to wait outside of the restaurant to wait for her but there was no sign of her so I sneak peak from the outside carefully.

She was wearing a grey uniform, with black apron and a cap on her head. She was sweeping the floor. Wait....DID SHE WORK HERE???

After a while I saw that guy earlier with her, he was also wearing the same uniform. So they work together? No wonder they were close.

I don't know why but curiosity controlling me plus I am jealous seeing her comfortable with some other men. So I began to enter the restaurant and sit at the back where she can't find me.

"May I take your order sir?", he asked me. He was the one who's laughing with my wife earlier and he's kinda young. I give a death glare in return and he was stumble back.

"S-sir?", he stuttered.

"One coffee please"

"Okay", when he went away I cursed under my breath.
__________________________

Few hours passed but I still sitting here. I already drink 5 cups of coffee. I saw her at the counter doing her job but suddenly that guy from earlier called her to take the order and she nodded slightly.

When she take the order in some bunch of the middle age men, one of the men started to flirt with her. When she asked what they want to order, he said she want my wife. I ball my fist in anger.

Suddenly she pulled my wife by her wrist and made her sit on his lap and he began to smell her scent on the crook of her neck.

Hyera give him a hard slap but that man slap her back on her left cheek and push her on the floor. She was groaning in pain and a tears slip down her face, she was hurt.