chapter 31

Alvin POV

As soon as the door opened I was shocked to see my princess standing in front of me. As soon as my inner soul saw her it ran towards her to hug her like there is no tomorrow . I felt very jealous of inner soul at that very moment seeing her in his arms. I masked my face to neutral.

Kate ran towards me slightly pushing Aura to the side and she hugged me. I hugged her back in professional way and handed her the bouquet of white roses and chocolates I bought for her . My princess's eyes widened for less than half second and she immediately turned her head side casually showing it doesn't affect her and she doesn't care about me .

I walked in as Kate held my hand and dragged me towards a ladies standing at the corner . I stopped it when xander came running towards me but stopped it his tracks when he saw Aura, who was standing at the corner and talking to Erica .

"Hey beautiful !" He said and both the ladies turn towards him .

"Alex!" she said excitedly and lowly that no one can hear her voice and excitement .

"Hi, I am Alexander !
You can call me Xander!" Xander set ascending her hand towards Erica.

"Hi, I am Erica !" Erica said and they both shook their hands.

"Eric !" Xander raised his eyebrow.

"Alex!" Erica said furrowing her eyebrows.

"Only she can call me Eric!" Erica said smiling at Xander and my princess.

Same here! Only she can call me Alex! Xander said smirking and winking at my princess to which she responded with a beautiful smile.

A beautiful rose for a more beautiful girl !" Xander said handing my princess the white rose. I thought to bring chocolates but you are too sweet that I don't want to make you more sweet! He said flirting with her. She accepted the rose with smile and they walked towards the corner. actually I can hear the conversation from the before position but as a moved away I can't hear what they are talking about . I looked at my princess and she is giggling , raising her her eyebrows questioningly ,showing fake anger and playfully hitting Xander on his shoulder.

What is happening there ?
I really wanted to know !
I tried walking little closer to the corner where they were standing but Kate pulled me back.

Oh God , why don't this girl leave me alone ?
What is happening there?
Why was she laughing so hard?
I really wanted to know but this stupid girl beside me doesn't leave my hand.

Alex then came and stood beside me .
" Where do you get that flower?" I asked him angrily.

I took it from your bouquet which you gave to Kate and see the flower reached it's real owner ! Where it should be! " Xander said smiling.

Wait, Are you jealous of Alex? my inner soul said wickedly smiling at me .

"No, no!
I am just curious!" I said shuttering and anger glaring in my eyes to which my inner soul just shrugged his shoulder like he knew that I was lying straight on his face .

"Aura!
Come on!
Let's eat!
come on guys!" Kate called Aura and other people in the house . Kate sat beside me and the other girl whose name I remember as Allison sat beside me showing off her cleavage too much . All the girls in the room just are dressed in a little sultry way except Erica and my princess . My princess just took away my breath in her simple classy knee length black lacy dress which fitted to her curves perfectly like the dress was made for her only.

The maid came with the food in a tray and smiled at us which we all returmed back except Kate and her friends . My princess went to her and started helping the maid not before giving the sweetest smile of her. She took the bowl and started serving as the older woman had difficulty in serving all the dishes to all the people at one time .