Chapter 22

"Y-you're fucking alive, bruv?!" Kaleb nearly shouted in astonishment as he stared at Oliver who was growing anxious to Kaleb's bewilderment.

"Look, go get my daughter, she doesn't need to be here." Oliver said.

Kaleb looked at his cousin then narrowed his eyes. "You're telling me you faked your death?" He asked slowly. "Look I don't know why you're here, but I have a woman coming home and I still have a supper to prepare, so go back to the fancy lavished world you came from and leave my humble home at peace." Kaleb said as he began to shut the door in Oliver's face.

"This isn't even your family." Oliver intercepted as he put his foot to block the closing door. "This is my family, I only came to see my child being born, I'm not staying with Tanya, I love her I do...but, I don't want to be king honestly. I-I only did this to get away, and my mother told me faking my death was the only way my father would ever let me go."

Kaleb rolled his eyes at his cousin as he stood staring at him boredly. "You expect me to feel sorry for you? Why go through all this trouble? You lead a woman on that you're going to marry her...then you go back to your wife, and your happy and royal life as prince, Tanya doesn't deserve to be in that situation, she's too treasurable to have such an unnecessary weight upon her heart...I love that woman, what you were doing was simply using her when you wanted someone to fuck and get away from your father who's bloody mad."

Oliver felt his blood boil as Kaleb lectured him. "LOOK! YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME AND TANYA! I DID LOVE HER. I STILL LOVE HER, BUT I CAN'T BE WITH HER, DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW SHE DESERVES BETTER THAN ME?! HUH? I WOULD LOVE TO TAKE HER AND OUR CHILDREN AWAY, BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE THAT'S NOT WHAT I TRULY WANT TO DO. I OWE NATALIA EVERTHING, AFTER EVERYTHING I'VE PUT HER THROUGH...SHE DESERVES BETTER TOO!" Oliver defended.

"If that's the case then you shouldn't have faked your death, you should've just kept your happy life with your wife, you're not needed here, Chloe and Tanya don't need you coming and going in their lives whenever you feel like it. They need stability and loyalty. And since you're not willing to give it to them. Get off my doorsteps, before I call your father and let him know you're alive." Kaleb threatened venomously.

"Shove that threat up your arse Kaleb. I'm not going to stand here and let you dictate how I live my life after my death, I don't know what this sudden alpha came from but remember who you're talking to."

"Ha!" Kaleb scoffed humoredly. "You're a dead prince... you don't exist in the world any longer. Tanya deserves me; someone who'd be willing to go to the ends of the earth, to the moon and back."

"Kaleb, why must you always try to outdo me? Why must you want what I have? You're so jealous mate it's ridiculous. So you take one of my women and you feel superior to me? You know what whatever I have a baby about to be born, and you're wasting my time." Oliver scoffed in disgust as he turned on his heel to make his exit.

"What did you just say?" Kaleb asked slowly as if he didn't hear correctly.

"The mother to my children is about to give birth to my second at the moment, I can't go to the hospital considering-" Oliver didn't even get to finish his sentence till he heard the door slam behind him.

Kaleb rushed throughout the house turning off dinner, then retrieving Chloe who was doodling on numerous printer papers in Kaleb's home office up stairs. He packed a few belongings of Tanya's and was out the door all within 6 minutes.

When Kaleb seen Oliver was no longer in the front of his house he felt anger rush throughout his body, he wanted so bad to make Oliver's death a reality... he wondered why Tanya hadn't texted him that she had made it to school safely as she normally did, but then he felt she must've forgotten her phone, but deep down a little voice in his head was telling him that something was wrong. He realized Oliver either must've induced Tanya's labor a month early, putting Tanya and the unborn baby boy at life's risk. Relief made its way to his conscious when he reached the second closest hospital in search of Tanya, coming to find out that she had already given birth and when Kaleb ran down the hallway with Chloe secured in his arms he came face to face with her holding a baby in a blue blanket smiling down at him with her hair a mess, and her face endowed with sweat and tears.