15. Hold me down.

We woke earlier than usual the next morning, Pep went to take a shower while I went to prepare breakfast. I laughed at the memory of her telling me that she wanted breakfast that was fit for a queen since she'll be in lockup for at least two weeks while they process the case and interrogate her.

Apple Juice by Jessie Reyez played through the speakers as I flipped the eggs and buttered the toast with garlic butter. I assorted fruits on a platter and then mixed the mimosa using her favorite champagne. I was surely going to miss her but I was going to enjoy running her business while she was gone. I considered myself a business person, I like to hustle; it's what I do best.

I sat at the prepped table sipping on my chocolate tea waiting for Pep to come down. I was scrolling through Twitter when I heard her footsteps coming down the steps so I turned to watch her entrance. I could never get tired of looking at her, how could I? Her dreads were pulled up into a high bun, eyebrows freshly trimmed. I loved when her hair was caught up because it gave me a full view of her beautiful face and her scar, it made her look mean and rugged. Her gold necklace was swinging from her neck and fell against a black round neck T-shirt that was tucked into wine red fitted trousers. The sleeves were folded giving her an edgy look, a look that made me quickly gulp down my tea forgetting that it was still too hot.

"Fuck!" I hissed as the rest of the hot liquid ran down my throat.

I heard her chuckle. "I'm more afraid of you hurting yourself than anyone else hurting you." She made her way over to me with a smirk on her lips.

Her calm and ever icy demeanor seemed natural to me now, there were some slight recognizable changes in the way she acted around me; she smiled more, she spoke more and she was way more intimate.

"I'll be fine." I gave her a sad look.

"Babe, I promise you that I won't be gone for long. They won't have any evidences on me so they surely can't charge me and they can't keep me locked up while searching for evidence because I.have.money." She explained.

She was now sitting at her regular spot around the table beside me. "You're beautiful." I cooed.

"Thanks mamas."

"Do I look like a mamas to you?"

"Nah, you're right. You look like my queen, my baby girl, the woman I want to spend the rest of my days with cause you a down ass bitch and there's always going to be a you and me. I'm crazy, you should know this by now and I'm also crazy for you so don't fuck around because I'm not sparing any lives."

I continued to stare at her while she continued eating her toast as if she hadn't just did a gangster version of Shakespeare and finessed my drawse right off.

"Damn, can you eat me out?"

"You better not say no 'last supper' shit because daddy is coming back." She winked.

"Of course, daddy." I got up and went to sit on her lap wrapping my arms around her neck.

"You're beautiful." She whispered into my ears. "I also love it when you wear these tight ass boxers, they make your fat pussy print out and I love it."

"You're too kind." I bit my lip.

She laughed and used her legs to push the chair back from the dining table. I heard the plate being pushed forward and then my back hit the cold hardwood table. Pep pulled my boxers off and spread my legs wide pulling my body closer to her so that she could sit comfortably between my legs.

"Meals should always be eaten at the dinner table." She signed the holy trinity across her chest and said, "amen."

My laughter turned into moans when her tongue made contact with my clit. My back arched off the table and I lifted my big T-shirt to grope my breasts. My feet were slipping from the table so she held onto my ankles while I slid further down the table to meet her waiting lips. The tight grip she had on my ankles was background pain because I couldn't focus on anything other than the sound her lips were making while she slurped and licked me up. She loved it noisy, she loved when we were loud while fucking. I screamed out as she roughly thrusted her fingers inside of me, I continued moaning loud enough to wake a bear during hibernation.