A/N of the HIGHEST IMPORTANCES.

Hi everyone! Frozen here!

A couple things to pass on.

Firstly!!

I'm sorry I haven't updated — I've been focused on writing a new book because I finally have drive for a certain series, and I'm waiting to start the requests when I have them all written down and my life organised (lol never will that happen).

Secondly!!

I have put two of my books on hold, I am sorry. I have lost my muse and my interest, and I felt it was best to put them on hold than bring out shitty chapters, I've done this for all of us, trust me.

Thirdly!!

I would like to highlight the work that this community goes through for views, and I want anyone who reads these books or writes to have the opportunity to be put into the limelight, because it's important to support your fellow content creators!

So, I'm true FrozenBloodline fashion, I'm gonna do a call out for one amazing writer! (You Dragonball fans are gonna love her, especially is Vegeta is a bae to yourself like he is for me).

Her user is NerdingheimOppa and she is a wonderful writer, honestly. I have the biggest pleasure at the moment of reviewing her chapters for her Vegeta x Reader story called 'The Prince's Adviser', and it's a WILD RIDE. I love it so much.

It's a very well written book, and I cannot implore you enough to read it if you are a Vegeta fan.

BUT. GOOD NEWS.

To those who aren't DBZ+ fans, she has more books! And they're just as well written and enticing, so please go and read her books, she has so much talent and I would love her to have more recognition in the Fanfiction community.

I shall leave it here as I will witter for Twitter (I'm turning into simplynailogical slowly) and make my way off, but please be patient with my updates and please go check out NerdingheimOppa for some AWESOME content.

Love you all!

~ FrozenBloodline