one

3rd P.O.V.

Everyone missed Angel even though that she was a baby and they only saw her for a few minutes. They still missed her even Hope did since the family told her about Angel. The only reason they couldn't find Angel is that she was cloaked and no one can uncloak it. They hated that they couldn't find her even though they were the Mikaelson's some of the most powerful beings in the world. Ever since that day they haven't been the same since, they promised they would find her and will get her back one way or another. Now Hope was getting visions of a girl that looks awfully like Hayley and she doesn't know what to do about it. She kept getting these visions and then she went to go and see Freya about it. She found her aunt in one of the rooms looking like she was in a deep thought. Hope coughed which got her aunt's attention.

"Oh sorry Hope what do you need", Freya said rubbing her eyes feeling tired. Hope took a deep breath before explaining.

"I keep getting this vision of a teenage girl who looks like mom and I think it might be Angel", Hope started which got her aunts attention and was going to interrupt before she continued explaining. "I don't know but I just got this feeling that it was her", Hope ended the rant while taking a deep breath. She saw her aunt staring at her in shock but didn't say a thing for a few more minutes.

"If it is Angel we have to tell everything but now I have to see the visions", Freya said while touching Hope's shoulder and saw the girl and she knew exactly that it was Angel from the vibe she was getting. Once she was out of the vision Hope looked at her aunt in confusion wondering if what she saw was really her sister or it was just her imagination.

"Was it her", Hope asked wanting to know if it was her sister and wanting to see her again.

"Yes I just knew instantly", Freya said to her niece.

"So what are we going to do now", She asked after an awkward silence.

"Well I say we tell the family then see where she is now and then we can go and find her", Freya explained to her niece. Hope nodded agreeing with her and then they walked down the hallway to the compound to find their family. When they found them they were doing their own thing. Klaus was painting. Elijah was reading. Hayley was dozing off. Kol and Davina were watching T.V. Rebekah was looking through her phone. When they entered the room with happy smile on her face everyone looked at them weirdly wondering what had happened to them.

"What's wrong with you guys you have that happy smile on your faces", Hayley said rubbing her eyes because she was about to fall asleep.

"We have some great news", Hope told her family with a smile on her face.

"Well what would that be", Kol said while his arm draped around Davina's shoulder. Freya took a deep breath before explaining.

"Well Hope was having these visions of a girl who looked like Hayley", Freya started and Hayley sat up a little straighter. "Then she came to me and I saw the visions and I instantly knew who this girl was", Freya said and then Klaus interrupted her.

"Well who was she sister", Klaus asked with impatience.

"Brother if you will let her speak she might of told you already", Elijah told his brother trying to get Freya to tell them who this girl is.

"Will you both shut up and let Freya continue", Rebekah said not wanting there to be a fight between the two brother.

"Thank you", Freya told her sister before continuing. "Well this girl is the girl we have been looking for, for a long time and you know who that is and it is Angel", Freya finished which surprised everyone. Everyone was quiet all of sudden from the shock at what was just said.

"Are you sure it was her", Hayley asked wanting to know if it was her and wanting to find her.

"Yes it is", Freya told them which made them sigh with relief.

"Where are we going to find her", Klaus asked wanting to get his other daughter back.

"Well I was going a spell where we could see where she is with the help of Davina", Freya told them and they nodded. Freya and Davina got what they needed to get the spell ready.

"Stand in a circle", Davina told them and they did so. The two witches started chanting and they were suddenly not in their compound. They were in a teenage boys room and they didn't know why.

(Vision)

They didn't know why they were in a boys room since they knew it was a girl. But then they saw a girl and a boy and the girl looked like Hayley. They were quiet listening to the two teens.

"Why do I have to do English we aren't going to use it in real life and I could do it later", Angel explained to her boyfriend.

"Well I don't know you can't do it later tonight since it is the night and it's due tomorrow", The boy said to his girlfriend.

"Well I don't need sleep", Angel said smugly.

"And why is that", The boy asked and Angel rolled her eyes pointing at her teeth indicating that she was a vampire. "Okay so what you are a vampire I am a werewolf but you still might need some sleep", He told her.

"Fine", She sighed dramatically. "Hey Liam when is Corey and Mason going to be here I want some help", She asked him. Well they knew his name now and weren't going to call him that guy.

"They're going to be here soon so don't worry you are going to be fine", Liam told her.

"So that means we can do anything we until they get here", She told him with a little smile.

"Ya", He said looking at her weirdly. She smiled then straddled him and started making out with him. Klaus let out a growl feeling a bit over protective.

"Dad calm down it's normal for teens to make out if they are dating", Hope told her father putting her hand on his arm and he calmed down a little bit. Then they heard a scream which startled them.

"Oh my god if you were just going to that we woldn't have came here", Mason told his best friends just seeing them make out.

"Sorry Mason", Angel told her best friend while getting off her boyfriends lap. Then suddenly they weren't in the room anymore they were back in the family's compound.

(End of Vision)

The family was quiet for a while just taking in the silence and shocked at what they just saw. They have just found their little girl.

"Freya do you know where they are", Klaus asked suddenly and everyone snapped out of their trance. Freya nodded.

"Yes she lives in Beacon Hills California", Freya told the family.

"Well looks like we are going to California", Klaus told them and they went to bed. While everyone was in bed Hayley was just finishing packing thinking how beautiful her other daughter is.
—————————————————
AN: Sorry about the grammar issues and this the outfit for the chapter

—————————————————AN: Sorry about the grammar issues and this the outfit for the chapter

—————————————————
Comment on what you guys think and vote. Thanks!!!