chapter four

"Da-ne-un-besifito

"Da-ne-un-besifito." He says slowly.

"What?" I said trying to hold in my laugh.

"Spanish for gimme a kiss."

"Jax, it's dame un beso."

"How do you do it?" He lays down on the floor.

"I have Hispanic dads."

He sits up quickly. "Dads?"

"Yes." I nod flipping through a page of the Spanish textbook.

"So you have two dads?"

"Yes."

"Are you adopted?"

"No, they had a surrogate."

"Is it weird having two dads?" He asks trying not to sound rude.

"No. It's like having a mom without the boobs and the vagina."

"Seems fun. Do you have any siblings?"

"I have an older sister who is 22, a younger brother who is 16, and a baby brother on the way." Well, I think the baby is a boy.

"Are they using the same surrogate?"

"Yeah. They didn't want us to look different from each other."

(A/N: I'm not really sure if this is how the process goes but don't hate on me if something or most of it is wrong)

"Wait so basically only one of your dads got to make the sperm?"

"Well yes but also no."

"Huh?"

"I don't wanna explain." I laughed. I do not want to explain to him that both my dads were fucking each other until both ejaculated, but only one sperm got collected.

"How does this whole process work?"

"Well my dad Isaac has the better genetics since he's athletic, he has the smarts, and better ancestry health-wise. They also wanted their babies to have colored eyes and big lips, don't ask why but that was a plus. They found a girl who had similar characteristics and good genetics as well. My dad's fuck, they collect Isaac's sperm and then puts it inside of the girl, wait and then bam she's pregnant with the baby."

"That's actually pretty interesting."

"Yeah." I looked at my phone and noticed that I'm late for practice.

"It's 4:45. I have to go to practice. Friday?"

"Why not tomorrow?"

"We have a game up in Tampa."

"Oh. Good luck."

"Thank you, tell Journey I said bye." I zoomed out the door.

My coach is gonna kill me.

~

"I'm sorry I'm late." I ran into the gym.

"You're lucky I love you kiddo." Coach Kyla ruffles my hair.

"You're forgetting the fact that your aunt is your coach," Rex says swinging his hand over my shoulder.

"Well she had yelled at me for being late so many times, sometimes I feel like she's gonna get fed up and just start stabbing me."

"I'd love to do that but your dads would kill me and oh honey I am too young and beautiful to die." She says posing as we laughed at her.

"Anyways Rex go help her with her hitting." She shoos us.

~

Once practice was finished Rex and I walked home together since he lived right next to me.

"So how's tutoring going?"

"Yesterday it was awkward but today it was better. He's a pretty decent guy."

"You likey mister Jax?" He asks with a little grin. He's such a little turd.

"What? No!" I said.

"Good."

"And why is that good?"

"The little deal we have duh." He rolls his eyes.

"What deal?" I twirled a piece of my hair.

"I'll show you." He grabs my waist and starts kissing my neck.

"Okay, okay I get it." I laughed and he pinched my side.

So Rex and I have this best friend with benefits thing. We've been doing it after he and I broke up without our significant other after they cheated on us. So about two years ago.

Ever since then we do it about 3 times a week. The least was once a week and the most were 5 days.

Yeah, that's a lot.

Kylie and Kyle know and they wonder how we don't get attached. We're still trying to figure that out.

"Alright well, I need to go take a shower. I stink." He says sniffing himself.

"Yeah, you do." I held my nose.

"You don't smell good either." He retorts.

"Better than you though."

"Whatever. Give daddy a kiss goodnight." He says opening his arms and wiggling his brows.

"First off ew. Secondly no. Goodnight turd." I blew him a kiss before closing the door.

I hear him scream 'Goodnight sexy!'

I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Miss Knightly." I turned around and was welcomed by my dads.

"Heyyyyyyyyy."

"You're 10 minutes late."

"Only 10 minutes." I groaned.

"We are supposed to be having dinner with my co-worker and her family in about 20 minutes! I asked you to come home early." Issac says sternly.

"I'm sorry! I'll be ready in 15." I ran upstairs and got in the shower.

I'm forgetting a lot today.

*
 Published: October 2019