Chapter 24: Impure Vampires ( Carla and Shin part 6)

The duel didn't even last ten minutes, but Shin was defeated! Even Carla couldn't believe it! How could an impure vampire actually defeat a First blood?! That's impossible!

The Tsukinamis stared intensely at Kazz, but the two have different things in mind...

Carla was squinting his eyes, trying to analyze the inferior race in front of him. How can Kazz have his own magic powers and shapeshift? Kazz was clearly an impure vampire based on the smell alone...Wait. Carla secretly sniffed the air. Mix with his brother's blood, there's something else...Just because Shin lost the duel, that doesn't mean Kazz was left in perfect condition. Under Kazz's handsome suit, there were some bloody scrapes given to him by Shin that were quickly recovering...

Carla closed his eyes and concentrated on the smell of Kazz's blood alone. Carla's relaxed nose suddenly wrinkled! Just now, Carla whiffed a familiar scent. For a normal First Blood like Shin, this scent would be too difficult to detect, but Carla wasn't normal— He is more powerful than Karlheinz. Kazz's mixed blood didn't prevent Carla from finding the Vampire King's blood inside Kazz's blood. 'How could that be?' As Carla opened his eyes with his eyebrows furrowed, he placed a mental note to carefully observe Krul. (Author's note: Karlheinz can't detect this too.) 

On the other hand, Shin was staring at Kazz with stars in his eyes. That ten-minute fight seems like forever to him. No one has ever defeated him except for his beloved brother! Shin looked at the pink haired youth from top to bottom. Kazz was clearly an inferior race and he might not be good as his Nii-san. However... There's something about Kazz that made Shin respect him. Shin doesn't know what it is, but his guts tell him Kazz would make great changes! The clueless Kazz just earned Shin's rare acknowledgment! Shin was about to call Kazz, "Senpai," when the sound of clapping interrupted him.

"Clap! Clap! Clap!" The claps brought everyone back to reality.

"Good. Very Good." Karlheinz was wearing a weird smile on his face as he slowly approached Kazz.

Kazz knew that Karlheinz was talking about the duel, but instead, he asked selfishly, "Do you like my new appearance?"

"Yes, of course, ~" Karlheinz caressed Kazz's cheeks. He finally understood why the little guy was so desperate for his blood. My blood is the source of my baby's power... "This power and the style of fighting..."

"...Who exactly are you?" Karlheinz whispered that only Kazz could hear.

Kazz confidently smiled, "Your lover."

Karlheinz's caresses stopped, he didn't expect Kazz's answer. Karlheinz smiled warmly at Kazz, before placing his hand on the other's waist.

"...Let's go." Karlheinz gave the Tsukinamis a last glance before teleporting back in the mansion with Kazz.