: thirteen :

: thirteen :

"Look at you, you little chunky monkey" Ty chuckled and squeezed Alexys's little belly, Alexys squealing with laughter as it tickled her

"She loves me" Tyler grinned looking up at me from his seat on the floor.

"She sure does but you are fighting for the favorite position, I think Jamie might've snagged that" I teased him and he smacked the back of my leg playfully as I walked past his to sit on the sofa and I smiled.

"Come out with us" Tyler begged. I've been declining this offer for ages now, It's Oliver's birthday this week and the rest of the gang are going out in a few days to celebrate with him, but I have a baby so I cannot partake in such activities.

"I keep telling you I can't, she's too young for me to be okay with leaving her with a sitter" I explained

"Please" He pouted

"Sorry Ty, you know I'd love to come but I can't" I told him

"Can't you let the baby daddy taker her for the night" He proposed the idea

"Are you okay in the head Tyler?" I asked him with genuine surprise across my face at his idea knowing he was being deadly serious.

"What?" He asked looking up at me

"He's spent total 1 day with her under my complete supervision. He has never fed her, changed her, put her to bed, nothing. You think he'd be okay to watch her for an entire night?" I asked him

"Give him baby training" Tyler said

"How do you suppose I go about that?" I raised an eyebrow at him

"Take her to him and spend the night there, but let him take control" He said again being serious

"Spend the night? You have got to be kidding me" I had to laugh at what I was hearing, it was completely absurd.

"No one's saying go over there and make another one, just stay there and let him learn how to take care of the baby"

"No" I shook my head and Tyler laughed making Alexys laugh too.

"When will your man be here?" Tyler asked after a couple minutes of watching TV

"He's not my man and Simon will be here in... now I guess" I said looking at the time on my phone 2pm. Simon said he'd be here around 2 to go to the park again with me and Alexys.

"Well I'm going to get going and I will see you in the club for Oliver's birthday" Tyler stood up and picked Alexys up handing her to me

"Sorry sweetie but you won't" I rolled my eyes at what seems like his hundredth attempt to get me to come to Oil's birthday celebrations.

Knock knock knock.

Perfect timing, I thought.

"Ooo, lover boy's here" Tyler teased as I stood up with Alexys rested on my hip to go answer the door.

"Ask him about baby training" Tyler ran after me. I opened the door to reveal Simon wearing black jeans and a khaki green long sleeved top holding his jacket in his hands.

"Hey" I smiled at him moving aside to let him in

"Hello" He bent down to be eye level with Alexys and she smiled at him.

"And hello to you too sunshine" He smirked coming back up but instead of being eye level with me he was much taller than me.

"Christine sweetie, I'm off but I'm not joking about Thursday" He called to me before appearing in front of Simon and I a few seconds later.

"What's happening Thursday?" Simon looked at me

"You remember Oliver don't you? It's his 20ththis week and Thursday we all wanted to go out but somebody can't come because she's on baby duty. You know what, we were thinking maybe you could baby sit for one night and let poor little mummy here, have one night out so she can remember she's still a teenager and not for much longer might I add" Tyler told Simon. I shot him glares but he waved me off with his hand. The amount sass that boy has baffles me.

"I don't know how to babysit for a whole night" Simon said as if it would end this discussion.

"We had a feeling you'd say that so let me introduce to you baby training, where Christine will stay with you or vice versa for one night and teach you how to care to said child" Tyler explained

"Stop with all the 'we' this was solely your idea" I said to Tyler who was still standing opposite Simon and I in my hallway.

"I don't mind" Simon said surprising me

"Seriously?" Tyler asked, obviously surprised too

"I did tell you I want to be around and I guess it would be good fro me to learn. Also he's right Chris, go out, you never went out before and you sure as hell have not been going out now. Be a teenager, go and party" Simon said talking to me. For a second while he spoke I forgot Tyler was in the room with us. I really am starting to like this new Simon I've been seeing recently, the one with all these feelings I was never introduced to before.

"Well that's sorted then, I will be off getting Oliver's gift from you and me because I already know you haven't had time to" Tyler said coming over to give me a hug goodbye.

"Thank you best friend" I smiled using my free arm to hug him. Moments later it was just Simon, Alexys and I in my hallway.

"You know you don't have to do this whole, baby training whatever" I turned to face him

"I want to" He said his eyes meeting mine.

[a/n]

wow 1.4k already? i was literally thanking you for 1.3k a few hours ago <3