Aftermath

They were sitting on the airship still holding hands. Everyone was asleep they finally had a moment alone.  Blake was staring out the window she seemed miles away if only she knew what was going on in her head was she upset about Adam. Did she love him she remembered what he said to her what does she even see in you.
She couldn't keep quite anymore.

Blake?  Can I ask you something?
Blake looked at her for a moment her eyes slightly down yeah what is it
What do you see in me?  Blake thought for a moment what do I see in her she looked in yangs eyes she had hurt her so much she left when she needed her she liked to think it was because she was protecting her but was it. She noticed there hands they were still holding hands. She pressed her head against yangs she didn't know what to say she wanted to say something meaningful from the heart but she couldn't he was right she was a coward she could not even face up to her feelings for yang. She knew what to do she pressed her lips on the blonde brawler it was quick but she was soon pulled into a deeper kiss by yang. 

They stayed like that a moment so what do you think them two will think about us I mean if there is even a us? Said yang.  Blake looked at Ruby and Weiss.  Weiss was asleep against Ruby she also noticed that Weiss was holding ruby's hand  Oscars was asleep against the wall. Juane was next to him while Ren and Nora were cuddled up together she smiled   I think they are our friends they will support us no matter what. Why what do you what us to be? Yang thought for a moment  I don't forgive you completely what you did but I know I want to be more than your friend I can't lose you again Blake.   what we did to Adam this is  reality now we are not kids anymore one of us could die.
And I want I want to be more than friends with you Blake I want you to know you can rely on me and I hope you just feel the same about me.
tears flowed down Blakes face as  she couldn't contain her emotions. Adam was toxic I was battling my demons for so long I was ashamed to even be involved with him the white fang everything Adam was a part of my past  which I'd rather forget.  You were the first person to see me for more than just a fanus you make me feel comfortable with myself. I'm in love with you yang I always knew deep down its not even because of gender with me it's just who you are I won't leave you ever again I promise you will always have me if you want me that is

The thing is You wanted to know what I see  in you, yang I see my future.  She smiled then rested her head against yang. If your have me as your future
Yang tightened her grip on her hand tighter anything for you kitten.