THE ALPHA'S CAPTIVE

So this is just a little test drive

So this is just a little test drive. I have a book that I've started way before "The Alpha's Toy" but didn't dare publish because I felt it was too agressive. I've never had other people read what I write before so I got awkward about  starting off with it. There a few of similarities with the first book since I have one style of writing that I usually stick to. If you enjoyed the Alpha's toy, you'll enjoy this one. 

I will leave just the prologue and you can find the rest on my profil.

  [RATED R. Contains sexual mature content.]

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

"I will make you kneel.." he whispered, "For what you did to my brother," he hissed and I frowned, "I don't care whether it is to suck my cock or beg for forgiveness, you will be on your knees like an obedient bitch," he spat and I was getting sick and tired of him calling me that. Even though every cell in my body loved that he lusted after me. Wanted it. Wanted him.

"I don't know what's more pathetic, the fact that a grown alpha is seeking revenge from a human or that he wants to fuck her!" I snarled right back and regretted it shortly after. I forgot who I was talking to. I forgot what he could do...and I forgot what he already did.

In the span of a second, my arms were behind my back. His hand raked my hair and pulled my head back so his lips were on my ear.

"Who exactly are you talking to?"

...

Abducted to be sold on the shifter underground market, Riley, daughter of Supreme Court Judge Robert E.Williams, attempts everything to escape and save herself, resulting in the death of seemingly high ranking alpha Landon.

Alpha Killian, wanting nothing but revenge for the spilled blood of his brother, goes into a psychotic murder spree, slaughtering innocent relatives of hers in hopes of bringing her out of hiding. What will happen when he finally captures her and finds out she's his destined mate? When he wants her dead but also starts getting possessive over her? When she wants to hate him but somehow craves his touch ?

Will the bond be stronger than her human grudge?

Will the bond be stronger than his wolf pride?