𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XVIII.

❝𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅

❝𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅.❞
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐃 of what Eurydice had said to Isabella Swan. Eurydice felt no remorse for the girl. The curly haired brunette walked down the halls with her brother while she was beside Alice and Jasper. The two talked about different things that had happened while Newt was gone and what they had missed. Eurydice told Newt about their classwork and how much she had grown to hate many of the residents of Forks High while he mumbled in Greek about his quest so no one else could understand. Apparently their father had decided to send him to retrieve the shield of Perseus. Eurydice was not at all thrilled or pleased with that.

"Kaz is currently mad at me and I don't know why. I mean I was worried as tartarus by you disappearing and he tried to help but he just stopped and whenever I attempted to talk to him he shoved me away and shook his head. He's rarely home anymore." Eurydice spoke as the twins descended down the stairs.

"Really?" Newt furrowed his eyebrows as he mulled over his sister's words. "I wouldn't think he'd be like that."

"He has. I can't see where he decides to go." Alice joined the conversation as she looked at Newt and Eurydice who's heads turned to her.

"I wonder why." Eurydice hummed as she scrunched up her face.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 down to the parking lot while their conversations varied. Jasper started speaking about how he wasn't sure if Edward's decisions were the best which made Alice pout and give him a talk about how she has seen the future and what is to come. Eurydice mouthed that she agreed with him while Newt simply shrugged. So far neither of the Kane's were fond of Isabella Swan. They made their way to the Cullen vehicles for now while they chatted. Edward nodded at the group as he listened to their thoughts which made him roll his eyes. Eurydice turned her head to see the Swan girl standing in front of her old truck before Tyler Crowley's van swerved in and lost control. In the blink of an eye Edward was over at Isabella's side and holding the van away. Eurydice's eyes widened as Jasper and Alice both grabbed her hands as she went paler than she normally was. The feeling of death had started to wash over her before it seemingly evaporated as if it never was there. Newt looked between the incident and his sister before Eurydice nodded at her lovers and pecked their cheeks before pulling her hand away. The Cullen's started getting in their cars and Eurydice hooked arms with Newt before the two walked over to their car. Staying close to one another, may the fates be with everyone. Eurydice got into the sleek red leather seats and shut the door while sliding her bag at her legs. Kaz was standing a ways away glaring at the two and the incident before he disappeared into the woods. What were they going to do?

━━✶━━

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 and forth as she stood with Newt in their living room. The two knew it was never kind to mess up someone's fate. Yet if Alice saw the future of the Swan girl, what happened was not meant to be her fate? Eurydice was grasping straws as Newt rambled about the fates and everyone had a fate laid out for them. Then the front door opened. Revealing Kaz who stared the two down.

"Yes?" Eurydice flashed him a small smile as she tilted her head acting as if he hadn't ignored her like he did, "Need something?"

Kaz took a deep breath, "You are hiding something from me, scratch that you and Newt are." He declared.

"What?" Eurydice acted like that was the most absurd thing she had ever heard while Newt's head shot up.

"I'm a son of Hermes. I know when someone lies." Kaz ran a hand through his hair. "Tell me. One of you, spill. "

"It isn't my secret to tell." Eurydice said simply as she crossed her arms standing still.

"So you choose to lie to me?" Kaz grumbled while looking between Newt and Eurydice.

Newt fixed his posture, "Where is this coming from?" He questioned slightly annoyed at Kaz's act.

"Why should it matter to you." Kaz walked over to Newt as if he was ready to fight.

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 and stood between the two boys. She was not about to let a fight start. She was indignant. She pushed Kaz back from Newt giving him a small look.

"You do not get to get angry at me and Newt then attempt to start a fight. You need to understand one thing, if it isn't our secret I do not tell it." Eurydice snapped.

"Oh do not get all high and mighty Ms. I-sulk-when-my-brother's-gone! You are just like everyone else!" Kaz yelled over at her.

𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑 had heard the fighting once they reached the front door. Eurydice and Kaz were in a glare off as they yelled while Newt defended his sister. Emmett had alerted the two vampires that the wolves had been seen with Kaz. Why would Kaz be with wolves?

"Says you! You act like you are on the high. You act like everyone has to bow down to your every command!" Eurydice sneered at him as her anger boiled.

"Lowlife." Kaz made a snide comment. "You are nothing but a lowlife halfbreed of Hades."

"You don't get to call my sister a lowlife." Newt growled as he grabbed Kaz's shirt collar roughly.

Now that hurt, "If I'm just a lowlife halfbreed of Hades, what do you think it makes you? The bastard halfbreed of Hermes?" Her voice went sinister.

"See this is why no one likes you!" Kaz yelled.

Newt threw Kaz out the door. "No one likes you! You need to get your head out of your ass!"

"Go to Tartarus," Eurydice growled as tears burned in her vision, she just realized that Jasper and Alice had watched this happen.

"You first." Kaz got childish.

"We'll meet you there then." Newt growled before Alice was quick to grab him back.

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄'𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 in her chest at an extremely fast rate. She refused to let any tears fall. Jasper wrapped his arms around here as he sent calming waves to her to help calm her down. He pressed a kiss to her head. 

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━