10

Darrion
Friday 3am

"Darrion baby, listen I want you to understand something. I have to go away for a while." She spoke.

"Where are you going? Why can't I come?" On the verge of tears.

"Where I'm going is a very special place. Well be together sooner then you think."

" This life wasn't ment for me I deserve better then this. All of this. "

Then 2 gun shots went off.

I woke up heavily breathing, and my heart jumping out of my chest.

Til this very day I have nightmares of my mother killing herself. Before she died she basically told me I wasn't good enough for her to stay alive and be with me.

Following in my mother's foot steps I've tried to kill myself multiple times. I'm Depressed. Watching my mother kill herself when I was twelve scarred me for life. When she died she took my heart with her.

But God gave me a reason to live when he gave me Myah. She still doesn't know I'm suicidal.

These past 8 months I've been my happiest. Not once have I thought about suicide.

I smile every time her name pops up on my phone. I still get nervous when she comes around. She's so beautiful to me it's crazy. I love waking up next to her. Her smile sends chills thru my body. And she's independent... Even though that shit gets on my nerves because she act like she doesn't want me to spoil her, I love it cause she's not like these other females trying to get me for money. I really have a soft spot for my little thug.

Nights like these I wish she was with me. Her and Kell's paid for their houses go get built on the other side of town.

I just don't understand why she couldn't move in with me. Now she's always gone and I miss her like crazy.

I decide to text her to see if she was up if not I'll just go over there and use the key she gave me.

Me:
Baby😩

Princess🍯💛
Why are you up?

Me:
That's besides the point I miss you.

Princess 🍯💛
I miss you to😕 come get me ? I don't like being in this big ass house my myself.

She ain't gotta tell me twice. I put some clothes on and I was out the door while texting her I'm on my way.

It took 45 minutes to get to her house. It would of been an hour but i was being a speed demon.

I walked up to the house walking in by using my key.

I walked straight to her room to see her sleep. This little girl really can't hang.

"Baby." I said as I rubbed her back to wake her up.

" Come on let's go." I started to shake her.

" Mhmmm lay down with me."

"We can lay down at  our house. Come on get up baby."

She groaned and rolled her eyes as she got up.

"Roll your eyes again  and watch what happens next." I threatened.

"Whatever." She mumbled.

I picked her up and put her against the wall.

I slowly but passionately kissed her as she moaned against my lips.