chapter 32

Aura POV

"Aura , this is Alvin!
He is my partner in business, my friend and maybe more than that !" Kate said blushing and held his hand while resting her head on his shoulder. It seems like they are in a serious relationship as he was smiling. He gave a smile and he extended his hand to shake.

No, No, Aura, Don't do that to yourself . I don't want to feel that heartbreak again my heart screamed at me.

" He is waiting Aura!" Kate said signings towards his extended hand towards me. I took a deep breath and hesitantly extended my hand and he tightly held my hand not letting me go. I tried to get my hand but his hold increased and he smiled wickedly at me . Anger flared in me and I pinched him with my two fingers as he left my hand not before a little gasp escaping his mouth which soothened my ears and my broken heart. Now a smirk left my mouth wickedly .

"Aura , Alvin can help you with your project!" He is the best in those social activities . Kate said sweetly smiling at Alvin , they are acting like a most perfect couple in the whole world . My inner soul was literally ripping Kate's hair from her scalp in anger. I brushed my anger away and faked a smile .He smiled and said Bye to us, where as Alex came towards me and hugged me sweetly . He shook hands with Erica,
"May I get your number?" Alex asked taking his phone from his pocket . I narrowed my eyes at him and he just smiled when I finally gave him my number and " yours young lady?"  Alex asked looking at Erica who has now raised her eyebrow questioningly to which we just gave her his sweetest smile.
" I have a boyfriend !" Erica said angrily and he gave a smile and lifted his hands in surrender . All the people left and the house was damn peaceful at that moment .

"Isn't that the man who broke your heart?" Eric ask me holding by my elbow forcefully. I just nodded unable to answer her question and she started walking towards the door taking long strides.

" Where are you going?" I asked her stopping in her way .

"I am going to break his bones and feed them to dogs !" Eric said and anger was claiming in her eyes like she meant every single word she said.

" No Eric ,Wait, you didn't mean it!" I said nodding in my head in No.

"You know I meant every word of it Aura! " She said maintaining the same angry face.

" No Eric , Don't !His presence doesn't affect me anymore !I don't care for him now and I know I will never." I said looking at the side of eric's hand but not in her eyes.

"But I really want to do that to that person who broke your heart!" Eric said trying to control her anger.

"I don't want to give him any idea that I love him and his presence effects me Eric .So please don't do this. please I know you are angry but for me please don't do this." I said and she sat on the nearby chair defeated.

"Eric promise me that you will not fight with him or curse him." I said and she hugged me with a promise .

I went back to my room, freshened  up and change into my black nightgown . I took my favourite book The Fault in Our Stars and started reading it .Actually Augustus is very right when he said that's the thing about pain it demands to be felt.

I don't know when I slept reading it. I woke up when I heard a knock, no banging on my door. I slowly walked to the door not to physically hurt myself from anything I stomped on. I opened the door to see Kate  fully awake in this early morning.
Did the world ended when I slept? I asked myself and smiled at my stupidity .

"Good morning Kate!"  I wished her.

"Aura It is indeed a very good morning!
Aura, you know what happened ?"She asked me excitedly .