♫Break up with your girlfriend, I'm bored♫

You got me some type of way, I ain't used to feelin' this way and I do not know what to say.

Ariana's party guests started arriving, tables started to fill and drinks started to overwhelm the bodies of young singers, actors and actresses.

(Y/n) Grande hopped from group to group, trying to catch up with all her old friends and make new ones. She was mingling with some new friends she had made when she saw something in the corner of her eye, someone. She turned to see Harrison Osterfield entering the party. No, no, no, if Harrison's here then he's here..

Then he walked in, laughing, with her. Why her? The two girls made eye contact for a short second until (Y/n) looked away. The two of them where the people she least expected to be here, and also the two only people she didn't want to be here.

"(Y/n), can you do me the biggest favour ever?" Ariana knocked her sister out of her thoughts.

"Depends- but why the fuck is Tom Holland and Laura Harrier here?" (Y/n) shouted earning a few stares.

"Be quite! I don't know, I wouldn't of invited them, you know that (Y/n)," Ariana whispered, "Just stay away. I was gonna ask you to perform tonight as the band couldn't make it, but seen as you're in such a state-"

"Yes I can perform. I need something to take my mind of things," (Y/n) sighed, "What do you want me to sing?"

"Break up with your girlfriend?" Ariana asked, already dreading the question.

"Ari.. that's a song about him. The first time I met him,"

"So what girl? Show him what he's missing out on, show him how much he fucked up,"

Tom Holland hadn't noticed the love of his life was in the same room as him. They hadn't seen each other in 5 months. How he missed her.

"Hey everyone!" Ariana Grande entered the stage, she got a 'hello' back. Tom looked at Harrison, confused. If Ariana's here then she's here.

"So the band couldn't make it," Ariana said earning a few grunts from the audience, "But I've got something better for you all. My sister (Y/n) Grande!" Everyone then cheered.

(play song now)

Tom looked at his ex as she stood on the stage. Just by hearing the intro to the song, he started cursing himself again for what he did.

'You got me some type of way, ain't used to feelin' this way, I do not know what to say, but I know I shouldn't think about it. Took one fuckin' look at your face, now I wanna know how you taste. Usually don't give it away, but you know I'm out here thinkin' 'bout it'

(Y/n) tried to look out in the crowd of people, looking for him.

'Then I realized she's right there
And I'm at home like, "Damn, this ain't fair" Break up with your girlfriend. Yeah, yeah, 'cause I'm bored. You can hit it in the mornin' yeah, yeah, like it's yours. I know it ain't right but I don't care. Break up with your girlfriend, yeah, yeah, 'cause I'm bored'

Laura Harrier rolled her eyes. Although the song wasn't about her, she cared about Tom a lot, she would do anything for him.

'This shit always happens to me (Yeah)
Why can't we just play for keeps?
Practically on my knees. But I know I shouldn't think about it. You know what you're doin' to me; you're singin' my songs in the streets, yeah, yeah. Actin' all innocent, please, when I know you're out here thinkin' 'bout it'

'Then you realized she's right there and you're at home like, "Damn, she can't compare" Break up with your girlfriend, yeah, yeah, 'cause I'm bored'