Chapter 9 - The Fun Gang

A/N: So I've been thinking... Have I been putting too much Ralsei's POV compared to Kris and Susie? I may have done that without noticing... Nonetheless will variate more often change the perspectives. Also, I wanted to do Valentine's chapter but it's too soon in the story itself. So it will come in a week or so. (No. It didn't. I'll explain further... Awaaaaaaaaay further.)

Kris's POV

"Well, flip my flapjacks! The CLOWNS are back in the TOWN!" Lancer smiled, greeting us. "Well, bad news! Since you last saw me several minutes ago... I've created a brand new team ready to stop you! Not even the purple girl can stop me now!!" He laughed looking at Susie. "Ho ho ho!!! Are you ready to be...-"

"Stop. Stop talking." Susie interrupted Lancer, looking at him with a disappointed face. "'Ho ho ho?' What is that? Why are you saying that."

"'Ho ho ho?' It's my evil laugh! Scary, right?!" He smiled.

"You sounds like a baby Santa Claus." Susie joked.

"...Uh, you mean, like, in a badass way...?"

"Shut up." Susie started walking to Lancer and pushed me and Ralsei slightly away to reach him.

"You REALLY think you know how to be SCARY?" Susie asked Lancer. I looked at Ralsei who wasn't liking where this was going.

"W... well... I..." Lancer tried to give an answer.

"Wrong. Man, wannabe tough guys like you REALLY piss me off." She told Lancer. "Face it. You wouldn't know SCARY... If it picked you up and bit your face off." She walked closer.

What's with the bitting faces off?!

The atmosphere was getting tenser and tenser. I didn't know if Susie was really going to do that but it didn't seem good.

"Th-that's not true..." Lancer spoke frightened by Susie. He looked upset by Susie words.

"Oh, really?" She dashed to Lancer. He tried to walk away but she grabbed him before he even had a chance.

"Then why don't we PROVE IT?" She insisted and lifted Lancer in the air. "We'll start with the part... Where your face gets bit off. AHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!" The purple monster started laughing uncontrollably with Lancer's unhappy face. She looked at him one last time before deciding to bite him.

"Ohhhhh, OK. I get it! Thank you, purple girl!" Lancer thanked Susie for her... action.

"...What?"

"Thanks! It was kind of you! To teach me how to be scary! With an evil laugh!"

"Hey, I wasn't..."

"And now...!" He released himself and a small team of purple darker puzzle pieces came. "You're going to be thrashed! AHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! Merry Christmas!" He ran off.

I looked at Ralsei who was as confused as I was. Even Susie seemed confused with the last part.

"(I guess that's KIND OF an improvement...)" She murmured.

The enemies grouped and surrounded us.

*As you continued reading, the music inexplicably stopped. Or, you should stop it really*

Susie happily took the ax of her back. I grabbed my sword and Ralsei awaited my command. Oddly, the enemies were crying. Probably because they were obligated to fight.