Detention ❌ (G!P)

"Aaarrrrgghhhhhh!" Camila screeched in anger.

"God! Will you stop screaming?" Lauren covered her ears with her hands in annoyance. "My head is going to hurt."

"I don't care about your head. If it wasn't for you, I won't be stuck here in detention with you!"

Lauren sat on the chair and placed her foot on top of the table and tossed her softball up and caught it.

"If you didn't throw my softball, you won't be able to hit that window and break it," Lauren said while still playing with her softball.

"If you stop hitting me with that every single day, this won't happen. Argh! I hate you!"

"Just stop whining and start cleaning."

Camila displayed a surprised look on her face upon hearing Lauren's words.

"Are you expecting me to clean up this whole music room?" Camila said.

"Well, are you expecting me to clean up this whole room?" Lauren replied.

"I am expecting you to help me."

"Uhhm...How about....No."

Lauren displayed a mischievous grin and continued playing with her softball.

"You're so-"

"Hot?" Lauren displayed a wide grin and bit her lip seductively.

"Argh! No! Stop that!" Camila said. "You're so annoying! I hate you!"

"Hmmm...The more you hate, the more you love, sweetheart. "

"Arghhhhhhhhhhh! I can't believe you! "

Lauren just laughed and continued playing with her ball. Camila, on the other hand, started dusting the place.

"That's right, princess, make 'em clean," Lauren said with a huge grin on her face.

Camila just rolled her eyes as she continued cleaning. Lauren just watched her. Camila saw a piano, amused, she walked towards it and pressed some random keys.

"It can still make music," Camila said smiling and sat down in front of the piano.

"That is one fancy piano," Lauren said as she stood up and sat beside Camila and pressed random keys on the piano.

Lauren stopped at what she was doing when Camila started playing the piano. She was even more awestrucked when Camila started singing.

"I only love it when you touch me, not feel me.

When I'm fed up, that's the real me

When I'm fed up, that's the real me, babe, babe...ugh"

Lauren just stared at Camila's face for awhile as if she's an angel singing. She looked away when the brown-eyed girl looked at her.

"You're very...bad at cleaning," Lauren said and stood up. "Here, finish so we can get out of here," the green-eyed woman said while handing the rug to Camila.