||29.||

•||Ch29: Overwhelmed & Honeymoon||•

||Mirha POV||

It had been two months since Ali arrived back and my parents died. A lot of things happened in these two months. Many things changed in our life.

First, in these past two months, I tried to live without my parents which was a huge change in my life. But I knew in every step of my life, I would miss them.

Second, after their death, I was losing my trust in everyone. I couldn't trust anyone cause I had a fear in my heart if I would trust anyone then I would lose them like I did lose my parents.

Even I was losing trust in Ali. It was getting hard for me everyday. I was pushing him away from me. Everytime he tried to come near and tried to hold me when I was crying, but I ended up pushing him far away.

I felt him getting anger many times when I didn't talk him or walk away from him but he suppressed his anger and again tried to talk to me. I started to sleep in the guestroom from one week and isolated myself there.

My head was hurting from the last night which was because of lack of sleep. I went to my washroom and took out sleeping pills from the drawer.

I went back to the room and gulped two of pills down with water. I laid down on the bed and felt my eyes getting heavy after five minutes later.

I woke up with heavy breath and felt all cold. It was a bad dream about Ali again. I had been having same dream every night. Every night my dreams were increasing my fear. My dreams were making it hard for me to get back to life.

I wiped all the sweat from my face and cried silently, while hugging myself. When I didn't feel any tear in my eyes, I got up from the bed and felt thirsty.

I opened the door and walked out of my room in the dark corridor. I was getting scared of the darkness but when I reached to the staircase, I sighed in relief because a small light was on in the hall.

I climbed down the stairs and made my way to the kitchen. I ran my hand on the wall in search of the light switch. I turned the light on and screamed in horror when I saw someone in the kitchen.

I put my hand on my crazily beating heart and breathed out heavily. Ali looked at me with his those eyes which had dark circles under it. I knew by one look at him, he was spending his nights sleepless and I felt my heart clenched cause I was the reason behind it.

I gulped at his appearance. Both of us didn't move from our spot but, suddenly, he started walking towards me. My soul, heart and body was tired of turning my back at him. My brain was yelling at me to move away and run back to the room but my soul and heart was yelling to not to run away from him.

When he stood in front of me, he slowly raised his hand and wiped my right cheek. I didn't know my tears betrayed me and fell down. He wiped my tears and pulled me in a hug.