Chapter 06

I was lying on the bed while playing with my phone.Suddenly morning incidents flashed in my mind.I felt the heat on my cheeks.

'He really kissed me...ah...no...it was..it was...no... it wasn't he...it wasn't Jungkook...but...who..'

Yeah really that wasn't Jungkook.
He cannot be that much.... it was too much for him...I meant 'the Jungkook' I saw at first.
He was innocent and he didn't like any skinship.

But this one....

I need to find out.
Yeah...I should.

...I was stepping up to the upstairs while thinking about Jungkook.Actually that innocent one.I like him the most but the other one....hmmm...he's also...kinda......okay.....let's don't talk about it...

I unlocked the door and peeked into the room.Obviously searching for him.He was there...sitting on the bed...facing back to me....with a soaked hair...wait...soaked....had he  bathed...oh yeah Mrs.Lee told me that he bathes two times a week...so might be he...

I stepped into the room and locked the door behind me.I was really hesitate to call him as the morning incidents were haunting around me so I just tip toed him.

I didn't know if he felt me or not..  but as sudden as I reached him he faced me.Those eyes...my heart shattered apart..they were lost....filled with fear...but why...fear....as always this time too I wanted to hug him...my mind was lost in his eyes....I could feel him..his mind...it was asking for protection..but from what...from what he wants to protect...

My gaze moved to his lips from his eyes...they weren't that soft..pinkish...but pale.....trembling....

Jungkook...

I seated beside him cupping his face with both of my palms.I let my eyes to understand him.

'Why...what happened...'

I brushed my right hand through his hair...soaked hair...still dropping water droplets.I noticed the towel beside him and slowly I started to dry up his hair.He was looking in my eyes with a unreadable story and there was I,looking in his eyes struggling.

What do you want...

....

Anything...tell me anything..

...

You can trust me...because I trust you...
.
.
.
Yeah...don't leave me...
He grabbed my both hands and kept near his chest.I could feel his heartbeat...it was speedy than normal...

That time I couldn't help myself not to hug him.I hugged him tightly.Which I wanted for a long time.He was cold....trembling...

At first I felt that he was trying to push me away but I kept tightening the hug and slowly felt his arms curving around me....and the tightening of his hug too.

Jungkook's pov

I felt her...

I was begging for her....

Her eyes....her scent....her touches...her words....

Her eyes were soft....I like them.....I like to wander in them....and she always let me....

And her voice...it was smooth...the way she calls my name....I like it..

I felt her warmth touch on my cheeks....it ran through my hair...and her eyes they were questioning....

About what....

Me...

or herself....

She was so caring....is she pity on me....or what....

What do you want...

'Want...me...what...'

Anything...tell me anything...

'About what...'

You can trust me...because I trust
you...

'You...trust me...yeah you told that you trust me...but why...why do you trust me...am I worth it...'

No...I don't want her  to leave me...

Yeah...don't leave me...

I felt her arms wrapping around me and she just hugged me...

No...please don't...I-

It was not that pain...

not that disgusting...

it was she...her warmth...her touch...her scent....

I like it....

I like the way she does it....