You Save their Life

Wow. Would you look at that: a preference XD Sorry that the preference requests have taken longer to write than the oneshot requests!!!!

Request: you save them from being shot by an O'Driscoll and they offer you a place in the camp when they find out that your parents were killed.

Arthur-

Arthur watched you take down the remaining O'Driscolls as he caught his breath. He wouldn't be particularly 'emasculated' by the fact that you saved his life. He would just be thankful. He would thank you and get talking to you, not that he was very good at conversation at first. Once you told him about your situation he would offer you a place in the gang. You went out of your way to save the life of a stranger, he was pretty sure that you could be trusted, plus you were obviously skilled.

Dutch-

Dutch would try to keep his composer, act like he totally wasn't just about to die. But he would thank you, he obviously wouldn't let your efforts go unrewarded, you did save his life after all. He appreciated that you would go out of your way to save his life and take down a few O'Driscolls in the process, he knew that you would be a valuable addition to the gang so he told you about them and offered you a place there. He would probably discuss you joining the gang over a drink at the nearest saloon.

Micah-

Micah wouldn't acknowledge that you saved his life, you probably bruised his ego a little bit by taking down the O'Driscolls that were seconds away from killing him. Even though he was a little insecure about what just happened, he was still impressed by your shooting skills and your fast acting. He would begrudgingly tell you about the gang and tell you that you should go back with him to meet the others, but he wouldn't thank you.

Charles-

Charles was thankful for the help, since he felt that this whole thing was going to end badly. But then you showed up and practically saved his life, helping him take down the O'Driscolls who wanted to kill him. Afterwards he would thank you and ask you who you were. Once learning a little bit about you, your situation, and deciding that you seemed like a good and trustworthy person, he offered you a place at the camp. Even if you just wanted to stay for a few nights before moving on.

Javier-

Javier was a little ashamed that he couldn't handle the O'Driscolls on his own but he was thankful for your assistance, even if you were a complete stranger. Once the O'Driscolls were dealt with, he would strike up a conversation, not missing he opportunity to make a flirtatious comment or two of course. Once he was sure that you two got along well, he started asking about you. Then he found out about your family and your situation, so he offered you a place at the camp with his gang. You were surprised by his offer but it didn't take too long for him to convince you to give it a shot.

Sean-

Sean would just laugh the near-death experience off like it was nothing, just another day on the job. You were a little surprised by his reaction but shrugged it off. He thanked you loudly and energetically before telling you that you should join the gang that he was running with, claiming that they could use 'someone like you', whatever that meant, he said that they needed a 'fresh face' as well. And after he found out about your parents and your situation, he would insist that you gave the gang a chance, it was the least he could do after you saved his life.

Hosea-

Hosea wouldn't be embarrassed about almost being killed and having you save his life, that would probably be a little immature. He just brushed himself off and politely thanked you for your help, wanting to repay you in some way. He wanted to know a little more about the person who saved his life, once he found out that you were all alone he knew that he couldn't just leave you without offering you a place in the gang. He was pretty sure that Dutch would agree to letting you stay after he saw what you were capable of.

Kieran-

Kieran would be startled and wide eyed, he thought that he was about to die and he owed you his life. Once he found his voice, he would stumbled over a thank you and tell you that he wanted to make it up to you. You would tell him that it wasn't necessary but he would insist. Once he learnt that you were alone, after your parents died, he would tell you all about the gang he was running with. Telling you how they all seemed like good people, mostly. He would ramble on until you agreed to give it a chance, he would then just smile and show you the way. You saved his life, he had to help you in one way or another.

John-

John knew that he would have been dead if you didn't show up but that didn't mean that he had to be too happy about the whole thing. He thanked you and acknowledged that you saved his life. He would probably seem a little grumpy at first, you would be too if you were just nearly killed, but he would get over it. Once he was over it, he would thank you properly and start talking to you, asking you who you were and how you go into a life like this. You told him about your parents and your situation, then he casually mention the gang that he ran with and said that you should give it a try. You thought he was joking but he wasn't, so you accepted his offer, at least for a trial run.

Bill-

Bill grunted as he picked himself off of the ground, dusting off his clothes in a tired manner. You just watched the man after you saved his life. He would grumble out a small 'thanks', you just rolled your eyes and told him not worry about it. He would stop you from walking away, asking you who you were. Then you both just got talking to each other and when he found out that you were newly alone and in mourning, Bill awkwardly explained that he was apart of a gang and that they had a camp. Eventually he offered you a place there and actually convinced you to accept his offer.

Lenny-

Lenny was thankful to whoever had saved his life and knew that he had to do something to help you like you helped him. Sure, he wasn't going to save your life anytime soon but he could do something kind. He thanked you with a smile and started a friendly conversation with you. Once he found out about your family and your situation, he would tell you about the gang and offer you a place at the camp. You figured that he seemed like a decent man and that he would be running with similar people so you accepted his offer.

Strauss-

Leopold sighed as you kindly helped him to his feet, after killing the O'Driscolls who were trying to kill him first of course. He would do his best to dust off his clothes as he thanked you for saving his life, not ashamed to admit that he would have had no hope in surviving if you hadn't come along just in time. You made sure that he was alright before asking him why they wanted to kill him in the first place. After some talking, he found out about your parents and you found out about his gang. Since you saved his life, he only thought it right to offer you a place at the camp, if Dutch agreed to it of course.

Requests?