𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XXI.

❝𝑪𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔

❝𝑪𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔.❞
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 stopped smiling the rest of her weekend after her date. Newt was relieved to see Eurydice so happy. Although he acted like he would get annoyed whenever he and Eurydice would talk about her date. He was protective of her but now he was sure that the two vampires did genuinely care for his sister and he knew that she was in good hands. Maybe not safe hands, but good hands. Come Monday, Eurydice had died down and was back to usual. As she stood with Alice and Jasper walking to class she turned and noticed that Edward was leading the Swan girl into the woods and Alice had informed her of the incidents of a few nights prior in Port Angeles. As much as Eurydice did not like Isabella no one deserves anything like that to happen to them. Eurydice stayed close to the ones she loved that day. Her thoughts had become a lot to deal with. Eurydice played everything off that she was fine and acted as if nothing was wrong, yet it was far from the truth. Eurydice forced a smile at her two mates before walking off to her first class of the morning which she shared with Alice. Before Alice joined the girl, she shared a look with Jasper knowing that she was not okay.

𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐅𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 day, Eurydice's emotions did a shift for the worse. Her anxiety spiked when someone brought up exams and then dances and talked about huge amounts of people. Then her memory replayed the fact that she was told she did not have much more time to live. Her thoughts plagued her mind giving different views on how she would die, whether it be brutal or just simply passing on. Her heart was owned by Alice and Jasper, she was scared to admit it but she was in love with them. Love got some people killed too. Maybe that is how Eurydice would die, she'd die due to her love for two vampires. Eurydice had raised her hand and asked to go to the restroom and Rosalie's head shot up, noticing the girl's panic and her heart rate starting to accelerate. Eurydice left her stuff and attempted to calm herself as she went to the restroom. Passing a few older students as she was quick to enter the bathroom and stood holding onto one of the old sinks. The air in her lungs seemed to disappear before she could grasp it. She started breathing heavily as tears blurred her vision.

"Come on..come on. Calm down. Calm down." Eurydice choked out at herself. "Suck it up.. You are fine." She barely got out before she started crying a mess.

Rosalie had asked to go to the restroom to check on the girl after a good seven minutes and the teacher allowed it, Rosalie made her way into the girl's restroom to see Eurydice on the floor on her knees as her knuckles turned white as her grip on the sink tightened. "Eurydice.." Rosalie trailed off upon hearing the girl gasp for breath. "Hey, everything is okay. I am here. Look at me," Rosalie pulled Eurydice into her arms.

"I can't - I can't calm down." Eurydice gasped as she cried harder, clinging onto Rosalie.

Rosalie held her close as she rested her chin on Eurydice's head. "You can and I know it's hard but breath. Everything will be okay, I promise."

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry." Eurydice sobbed into Rosalie's shirt.

"Sh, it's fine. How about we take you to the nurse okay?" Rosalie rubbed the younger girl's back soothingly.

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 words so she simply nodded. Rosalie helped the girl off of the floor and wrapped her arms around her as they walked down the hallway. The bell had rang and Rosalie knew that people would stare if they saw Eurydice's face which was tear stained as tears continued to fall, so she shielded the girl's face as they walked. Rosalie locked eyes with the rest of her family and Eurydice's brother as she turned the corner and went out a door before the two females reached the Nurses office. Nurse Hammond looked over at the two and immediately rushed to take the girl from Rosalie.

━━✶━━

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 Nurse Hammond until lunch when she was finally let free. Eurydice's face was red and blotchy but she didn't care. She walked down to the cafeteria by herself being only a few minutes behind. She opened the door and shoved her hands deep in her pockets as she made her way over to the Cullen table. She felt eyes burning into her skin and felt like she was going to go down again before her mood started to lift. Eurydice barely looked up when her eyes locked with Jasper's.

'Thank you.' She mouthed before she finally made it to the table and sat down.

"You should be at home. Resting," Rosalie sighed. "Not here."

"I'll be fine. I just let my mind cloud over." The brunette shared a look with her mates.

Alice moved so she was sitting on Eurydice's right and placed a hand on her thigh as Jasper wrapped an arm around the girl's shoulders. "It's okay Eury." Alice said softly as she flashed a smile.

"So the not-so-graceful Swan knows?" Eurydice changed the subject but gave her two mates a grateful smile.

"Yes!" Alice beamed happily.

Rosalie wasn't thrilled. "She shouldn't. The Volturi will be after us all."

"You said that before." Emmett mumbled as low as he could to make sure Eurydice couldn't hear, and she didn't.

"Not now." Alice mumbled sternly.

"Is everything alright?" Eurydice asked as she looked between the two.

"Perfect." Alice flashed her a bright smile.

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 not known what was happening but she knew everything was fine. For the most part at least, she had the ones that she held dear. Eurydice tuned out of the conversation between the Cullen's as her eyes trailed over to the table that the Swan girl usually resided at. What was to come with the girl gaining the knowledge of what the Cullen's were? Would she be next to be discovered? 

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━