19. The Mission 2

Jack the Killer's POV

After a few hours of walking, we finally came across the ghoul hunter's base. Slender was right, it was swarmed with guards.

"Jesus fucking Christ..." I heard Jeff comment and I nodded to myself.

"Yep, my thoughts exactly." I said and I heard Jack snicker. "What?" I asked him, confused.

"You just made a pun." He stated before Jeff burst out laughing. I stood confused before I got what they meant.

"Oh right, because you guys are my thoughts." I stated to myself and chuckled before shaking my head. "Hey! Stop distracting me! I'm trying to rescue someone, so now tell me what to do!" I scolded and the laughter died down.

"Ok, well my knife should be in your pocket." Jeff stated and I reached into my pocket and felt the handle. I grabbed it and slid it out and looked at blood splattered blade.

"Well then, you like killing a lot." I mumbled to myself before pulling a scalpel out my pocket as well. "Hmm, what's the plan then?" I asked and I heard Jeff and Jack mumbling to each other.

"That sounds effective. Use Jeff's knife to stab them in the collar bone, it'll immobilize them long enough to slice their stomachs open with my scalpel. Got it?" Jack asked and I nodded, walking into the guards view, catching their attention

"What is that thing?!" One guard exclaimed before I stomped over and stabbed him in the collar bone. He shrieked in pain before looking it the knife protruding from his body then back at my face.

"What am I you ask? Well, I'm that nightmare that you can wake up from but can Never escape. So how about you go to sleep forever and endure it?" I asked as I sliced his stomach open. He screamed before he died from blood and organ loss. I heard someone prepare a gun after that and tried shooting at me but I threw the knife at him, planting it deep in her eye, killing her on impact. This cycle of murder continued for a good 15 minutes until all the guards are dead. "Finally." I breathed out as I sliced the last guards stomach.

"That took some time." Jeff added before I trudged inside the base, now looking for the missing ghoul.

Y/n's POV

After my bath, I wrapped my now refreshed body in a fluffy white bath robe before leaving the bathroom entirely. I saw Becky was on her phone but with no sign of Blake anywhere.

"Hey Becky, where's Blake?" I asked and she looked up from her phone with a weird look on her face.

 "Why do you wanna know?" She asked, looking back at her phone. I was about to answer when the door almost flew off it's hinges with an breathless Blake in the doorway. Becky got up and rushed to him. "Babe? You ok, what happened??" She asked him frantically and he looked up at her.

"My dad... Wants her back..." He panted, pointing at me. I tilted my head at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked and after he caught his breath he spoke.

"Remember how I was supposed to take you to the punishment room?" He questioned and I nodded slowly. "Well my father wants to see if you gave in and told me why you wouldn't eat, meaning he expects you to be all battered and bloody." He replied and my eyes widened. I can't go back at see him. He'll find out who I really am and Kill Me!

"I-I can't go see h-him again! He'll kill me!" I exclaimed, now tearing up. Blake gave me a sympathetic look and walked over 2 me, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Don'y worry, I won't let that happen, especially if Jack is looking for you. I don't wanna be his next meal if he finds out I let you die." He reassured and I looked at him with a sad smile before we heard heavy footsteps coming down the hall. We all looked towards the door while Becky stuck her head out to look.

"Uhhh... Since when did you dad hunt down four armed monsters..?" Becky asked, slowly looking back at her boyfriend. Blake gave her a weird look.

"What do you mean?" He asked as a large body trudged passed the door.

"That's what I meant." She stated as Blake rushed to the door and looked out.

"The fuck?" He exclaimed before I heard the footsteps come to a stop. I saw his eyes widen before he bought his head back inside and slammed the door shut. "It saw me..." He whispered as the footsteps thumped back towards the room.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked and he thought for a while before a loud bang came from the other side of the door.

"Where is she?!" The monster shouted another heavy bang came from the door again.

"Great, we're trapped." Becky stated, a hint of fear in her voice as a growl and another bang sounded through the room, more violent than the last.

"Quick, we'll have to jump out the window!" Blake shouted, running away from the door before it flew open. 

Jack the Killer's POV

Once I saw the boy I trudged back towards it, only to have it slammed shut.

"Rude..." I mumbled until the fists on the side controlled by Jack hit the door hard. We heard shouting on the other side. 2 voices and something about a window?

"Jeff! Help me bust the door down!" I heard Jack yelled, sounding angry, pounding the door once again, now along with Jeff. Both now controlling me I punched the door off it's hinges, only to see a girl with magenta hair drop down from the window.

"This way! I know where to go!" A voice shouted and I felt an urge to go look out the window so I did. Only to see 3 people running into the woods.

"3..? But I could've sworn I heard-.." Was all I got out before I got interrupted by yet again Jack making me jump out the window.

"What the fuck Jack?!" Jeff exclaimed as he forced me to run after them.

"There was 3 people! Not 2 like we heard! I saw 2 girls and a guy!!" Jack shouted as I felt the 2 eyes on Jack's side well up with tears.

"And?? That's not an excuse to chase them!" Jeff yelled as they 3 mysterious people came into view. the guy had dark hair and was kinda tall, the girl I saw jump had a ponytail full of thick magenta hair and the second girl had H/l, H/c hair, flowing in the wind as she sat on the boy's back. I heard Jack growl lowly.

Y/n's POV

I was on Blake's back as he ran. He didn't want me to linger behind or tire myself out as we ran but the monster soon caught up. It's heavy footsteps thundered through the trees, making their into my ears. I could feel the ground trembling as Blake ran faster, trying to outrun the beast but it just kept speeding up as we did.

"GET BACK HERE!!!" It snared but it's voice... It sounded like... I looked back at it tearing up, but that's when I noticed it's eyes. There was 4! But 2 of the 4 was crying... And that's when I realized those 2 eyes had no eyeballs! Jack!

"I think I know why it's after us now." I told Blake as tears slid down my face. Blake looked back at me a little.

"Please, do tell!" He yelled as he focused back on running away.

"It's Jack."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the slow updates, I've had a bit of writers block recently, plus I've been seeing my boyfriend more straight after school and I'm not aloud to take my laptop there. Also writing on my phone is a pain. Thanks for over 6k reads!