Chapter Forty-Seven

For all I amand all I haveI am grateful every dayand I knowthat all my hopesand dreams

For all I am
and all I have
I am grateful every day
and I know
that all my hopes
and dreams

are right now
on their way
(D.J Gold? I couldn't read the name)

~~~~~~~~

Earlier today, Hae-Seong had his dark baptism with Lilith baptizing him and he was so excited the whole time. He couldn't stop talking and he made best friends with Lilith and everyone he met. Lilith's prediction definitely wasn't wrong.

We just got back to the guys' house and were going to throw Hae-Seong a little baptizing party. He was squealing the whole time when we told him he'd be getting a lot of presents.

"Mommy, Daddy, I gets lots and lots of presents!" Hae-Seong exclaims then I nod.

"Yes, you do, pumpkin." I agree then we walk into the living room where there were a bunch of presents everywhere.

"PRESENTS!!!" Hae-Seong screams as he bolts into the living room.

I hold back my laughter as Hae-Seong grabs a small box and holds it in the air.

"I WANT THIS ONE, MOMMY!" He shouts at me and I sit down behind him with Jungkook next to me and the others surround us.

"Okay, pumpkin, but you need to calm down a little bit." I tell him then he takes a deep breath.

"Otay, Mommy." He agrees then he sits on the ground.

"Pumpkin, who's that from?" I ask him then he looks on the side.

"Uncle Jinnie!" He answers then I look at Seokjin and smile.

Hae-Seong rips open the wrapping paper as his right eye quickly shines bright blue then rips open the cardboard box.

"Issa baseball, Daddy!" Hae-Seong exclaims as he turns to Jungkook. "We's can play catch!" Hae-Seong tells Jungkook then he hums in response.

"Yes, we can, Hae-Seongie." Jungkook agrees then Hae-Seong sets the ball down.

Hae-Seong then grabs another small box from Seokjin then opens it, revealing a cute little sweater then Hae-Seong giggles as he opens presents.

Seokjin got him a baseball, a sweater, a board game, more action figures, and tickets to see his favorite childhood show LIVE. Yoongi just got Hae-Seong a bunch of pillows and blankets with no end, but Hae-Seong LOVED them. Hoseok got Hae-Seong a bunch of toys, little accessories for his glasses, and socks. Namjoon then got Hae-Seong a lot of books and other items for being the descendant of Envy.

Jimin got Hae-Seong a lot of clothes and secretly not very appropriate things that almost made Jungkook kill him. Taehyung got Hae-Seong a lot of Gucci stuff. While I just got Hae-Seong a bunch of toys and clothes and Jungkook only got Hae-Seong one thing.

"What did you get him?" I whisper to Jungkook then he winks at me.

"You'll see." He answers then I hear Hae-Seong open the box.

"Issa paper." Hae-Seong says then he opens up the folded piece of paper. "'Receipt for baby sister'?!" Hae-Seong asks then he looks at Jungkook with a shocked face. "I'S GONNA GET A BABY SISTER?!?!" He asks Jungkook then he nods.

"Jungkook." I growl out then he winks at me then looks at Hae-Seong.

"Yes, but Mommy and I have to leave soon to go get your baby sister." Jungkook says then Hae-Seong runs up to me and Jungkook.

"Mommy, is you and Daddy gonna kiss?" Hae-Seong asks me then I sigh.

"Later, we will." I answer then I look at Taehyung. "Could you guys watch him for the night and I'll pick him up in the morning?" I ask then Taehyung nods.

"Hae-Seong ah, you'll be staying with uncles tonight while Mommy and Daddy get you your baby sister." Taehyung tells him then Hae-Seong nods.

"Otay!" He agrees then Jungkook grabs my hand and I glare at him.

"I hate you right now." I tell him then he chuckles.

"You won't be saying that later." He comments then I flip him off.