9 Months Later -7

I didn't sleep well for a few days after that. I'd avoided going to the park. I had made sure i didnt have to work evenings for the rest of break. I just couldn't understand how he knew where i lived. If it had been a guy from my school or possibly if I hadn't of just run into Vince i wouldn't be so worried, but after everything thats happened i've been on edge. I'd called James's friend, her name was Laura and she seemed like a nice person when i talked to her and had agreed to watch Lena during the day for me. Leo said he'd come over when i had work after school so i was set until James came back.

It was the last day of break and I decided to go for a jog. Jogging had always helped to calm me down and it seemed like a good idea. I had on gray track pants, a white tee, and my running shoes. I was putting my hair up when Leo walked in and plopped his fat butt on the bed causing a bear to fall to the floor.

"What are you up too dollface?"He questioned rolling over on his stomache and resting his chin on his fists.

"A jog."I said while i reached for my deodorent and bent down to pick up the bear.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just havent been for a jog in a few weeks and i have off today so.... it seemed like a good idea." I lied not wanting to worry him. I could normally talk to Leo about anything but i hadn't told anyone about running into Vince and as for Damon, i had no idea what to think about him. He'd texted me a few times and called once leaving me a voicemail I hadnt returned. I just couldn't tell Leo anything that was wrong until i'd sorted it out first.

He looked me in the eye and i could tell he wasnt convinced but i was happy he didnt push the matter. He hopped up to leave as i was tying my lace's.

"Leo, wait." I said hopping up before he could leave. He turned around and i gave him a hug which he instantly returned. "Thanks for being such a great friend."I wwhispered in his ear. I stepped back and he smiled at me.

"Don't mention it dollface. Thanks for giving me hug before you got all smelly."He said the second part in a joking tone.

I grabbed my phone and some money out of my wallet before walking out of the room. Jake was holding Lena and watching tv. I walked over their giving Jake a small hug while kissing Lena's forhead.

"I'll see you guys in a bit. Call me if you need me kay?" I yelled walking out the door. I headed down the stairs and in the direction of where the park was. It was still early and cold but i figured that after i started jogging i'd be happy I hadn't brought a jacket.

When i got to the park i looked around and it didn't look like their was anybody here. I walked 2 lap's around the sidewalk the circled the park before starting off at an easy jog. I was just finishing up my third lap jogging around the park when I heard someone come up beside me. I didn't turn to see who it was, just increased my speed and continued on until i couldnt hear any one. I slowed down to a walk and decided that my idea for a jog wasn't going to help me any. i walked around the park until my breathing was regular and decided to wander around for a bit. I headed back to the entrance and decided to try and find that cute little cafe Damon had taken me too.

30 minutes into the walk i had decided i was lost. I couldnt find the park, i couldnt find the cafe, and i guess grabbing a phone that was dead wouldnt help anybody. I was going in circles and it was only making me get more and more lost. I had no idea what time it was but i was starting to get tired so when I came to a bench on the sidewalk i sat down. I looked around and had no clue where i was.

I felt like my idea to find a place i hadn't even recognized as a cafe in the first place was a terrible one. I was freezing, lost, and confused. The wind was blowing making it evan colder. I felt goosebumps surface along my arms.