chapter six

Trigger Warning: Attempted Sexual Assault

It's been a week since the dinner with Ms. Moore, Jax, and Journey.

I haven't been able to see Jax since he took Journey to go see her great-grandma.

I've been hanging out with Rex after practice every day since Jax isn't here for me to tutor him.

Tonight there was gonna be a party at Ryan's house and at first I just wanted to stay home and maybe hang out with Rex again butttt he's taking this girl Amy to it so I'm gonna go because I didn't want to be bored.

Jax doesn't get back until 9:30 tonight so I can't go over to hang out with Journey until then.

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around myself.

I let my hair air dry while I did my makeup.

I put on primer, concealer, powder, contour, highlighter, mascara, and lipstick.

"Shit, beauty takes time." I said to myself after looking at my phone to see that this took 45 minutes.

I straightened my hair which took 30 minutes and then put it in a half up half down style.

I went into my closet and looked for a hot and pretty dress to wear.

No I'm not looking for a guy to fuck, I just wanted to make myself feel good.

I paired the black tight-fitting dress with thigh-high boots.

I look hot as fuck. I took a picture and posted it on my Instagram story.

As soon as I posted it I got a text from Jax.

Jax: You're going to a party?
Brynn: Yes sir
Jax: Be safe
Brynn: I will thank you

For the high school's player who wasn't a player anymore, he wasn't bad. To others he was a "bad" boy who is "scary" but to me he was a sweet gentlemen who can get scary at times.

Don't judge a book by its cover.

I go downstairs to see Taylor waiting for me.

"You take forever." He groans getting up from the couch.

"Looking hot isn't something that comes naturally." I opened the door to my car and got in.

"You go to school with sweatpants and no makeup and still have guys drooling over you." He rolls his eyes.

"Only because I have an ass and boobs!"

"Well I mean duh." He says causing me to smack his arm.

We arrived at the party and I give Taylor the key to my car. Reason being he is 16 and he can't drink. He is allergic to a few alcoholic drinks so he just doesn't drink at all.

I found Kylie, Kyle, Rex, and that bitch Amy.

I hate Amy.

Only because she took my favorite pen my freshman year. I got it when I went on a trip to Miami and it just fit so perfectly in the palm of my hand. It made my handwriting look ten times better until she freaking took it.

I feel Rex's eyes on me, I don't make eye contact being that I wanted to stay at home and hang out. I'm not a big party person.

"Best friendddd!" Kylie says jumping on top of me. I caught her since I have muscles duh.

"You look sooo hot." She slurs. She is so drunk.

"Thank you baby, you look stunning." I kissed her cheek causing her to giggle.

"Thank you." She lets me go and walks away.

"You should watch her for me." Kyle begs me.

"I'm trying to get drunk and forget about guys."

"Why? Who broke your heart this time?" Kyle asks.

"No one special." I said walking away.

I go to the bar to find Kylie drowning down more drinks.

"Give me that, I think you've had enough." I took all of her drinks away making sure it's out of her reach.

"You're a meanie."

"You'll thank me later." I took her drinks and drank them all at once.

The faster you drink it the less it'll sting.

I go on the dance floor with Kylie and dance my ass off.

I feel a muscular arm wrap around my waist which causes me to turn around quickly.

"Braxton." I gasped and stepped away from him.

"C'mon princess, let's go upstairs." He grabs my arm.

"With you? Never." I said and stopped. He was obviously stronger than me so he kept pulling.

"C'mon baby, I'll make you feel good."

"Brax, if I fuck you Ill end up feeling like a dumb bimbo for the rest of my life." I slapped his arm which doesn't cause my harm to him sadly. He continues to drag me upstairs and find a room as I continue to fight back. He was so much bigger and stronger than me.

"Brax, stop. I don't want you." I screamed as he closed the door. The guy played football and was built with a lot of muscle. Not as much as Jax though.

Why am I thinking of Jax?

"Braxton, let go!" I yelled hitting him with my fists. He grabs them harshly which causes me to stop.

"Listen little bitch I'm going to fuck you and you're going to like it." He throws me on the bed.

"Braxton! Stop!" I yelled with tears threatening to leave my eyes.

He sits on top of me holding both of my skinny red wrists in one of his hand while the other is pulling my dress up and pulling off my panties.

"Braxton don't." I cried.

"Shut the fuck up bitch." He slaps me. He leans down to kiss my neck and sucking on a couple spots.

I felt vulnerable and I hated it.

"Please."

He looks up at me with a hint of sadness but covers it back with an angry face.

"No. You deserve this." He punches me in the ribs.

After a couple of more punches, I felt my eyes getting heavy and I fell into sudden darkness.