chapter seven

After landing back in Orlando, my mom had my limo driver pick Journey and I from the airport

I definitely didn't miss the humidity here.

I saw Brynn's instagram story with her in that black dress that showed every beautiful curve on that sexy ass body.

I've had an on and off crush on Brynn since kindergarten.

I never had the guts to ask her out. I always thought I wasn't good enough.

She moved away in middle school but came back during freshman year of high school. When she came back my best friend at the time Braxton knew I had a crush on her so he asked her out and she said yes.

After that Braxton and I were never the same. He ended up cheating on her with my girlfriend at the time.

I was gonna walk up to her and talk to her but Rex and Kyle wouldn't let any guy go near her. She was devastated and I felt the same pain as her.

After so many tries I eventually gave up and became Riverside High's player. I wanted to make sure she would end up wanting me.

I still like her and think about her all the time but getting her wasn't my priority anymore, taking care of my daughter and making sure she has the best life is.

I still want Brynn though. I mean who wouldn't. She was gorgeous. Not only that, she was smart and kind to almost everyone. She has her moments though.

After arriving at my house I felt a sudden feeling that something wasn't going right at the party.

I've always had an instinct with people and parties. I rarely go to parties.

For example in the 5th grade I had an instinct that my mom got hurt, she came back home with a broken arm.

In the 9th grade I had an instinct that Brynn got hurt and I was right, she came back to school with a broken toe.

Last year I also had an instinct with my mom and she was in the hospital for a broken pinky finger.

My mom has broken more bones than I've had girls in bed to be honest.

I'd always get an instinct and most of the times I was right.

I wanted to go to the party to make sure.

"Hey mom." I asked going down the stairs with Journey on my hips.

"Yes love?"

"I need to go to a party." I asked nervously. She is the only person that could ever make me nervous. After all she is my mother.

"Why? What's going on? You look worried."

"It's just something feels off." I asked and she nods. She is the only one that knows. "I have it right now and I feel of getting stronger."