I Need You Here (jimmy page)

Part 2 to 'It's Over,' Enjoy:

*~*~*

"We're almost there, just a little further," your mother said to you as you walked into the hospital.

Earlier in the day you had started getting contractions, but not knowing for sure that the baby was coming until your water broke. You had called your mother to take you to the hospital.

"She's having a baby," she said as you finally made it into the hospital. You felt your mother's hands shaking slightly as they were held around you.

Not long after a nurse came through the doors with a wheelchair, then assisting you into it. She started wheeling you down the hallway to the childbirth section of the hospital.

"I'm scared mom," you stuttered, looking up to your mother who was running besides you.

"It's going to be okay baby, everything will be fine."

*~*~*

You were laying down in the hospital bed, getting contractions every 7 minutes or so. But you weren't yet dialted enough to have the baby.

While you were waiting you constantly thought about Jimmy.

Was he okay? You thought to yourself.

Would your baby have a father?

You missed Jimmy badly, but he was doing drugs and you couldn't have that around your child.

All of a sudden Robert came into the room. You two had always been really good friends, in fact he was the one who introduced you to Jimmy.

"What are you doing here?" You said suprised, sitting up in bed.

"What do you mean Y/N, I told you I would be here when you'd have the baby," he said coming up to you, "Your mother called me anyways."

"Well thank you for coming Robert, I appreciate it," you said hugging him.

"I'm excited to see this little guy," he said with a grin on his face.

"And how do you know it's going to be a boy?" You asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"I just know. He's going to look just like Jim," Robert said, but lowered his voice when he accidentally brought up Jimmy, "I'm sorry..."

"N-No, it's fine," you replied quietly.

Throughout the past year Robert had been there for you when Jimmy wasn't. Robert was such an amazing man and he had promised to be there as much as he could while you were pregnant.

"Robert, can you do something for me?" You said looking up at him.

"Anything," he replied.

"I want you to call Jimmy and have him come here..."

"What Y/N? Are you sure?" He was confused.

"I need him to be here, I really do."

"Me and your mother are here. Isn't that good?"

"Robert," you said cutting him off, "It's not that Jimmy isn't still the baby's father. I still want Jimmy to be in his or her lives, if he gets himself clean that is," I said.