Chapter 40 Finally

Not Edited

GUYS CHECK OUT MY OTHER WORKS

I Dare You To Reject Me Mr. Alpha (which is a spin off and you will see a bit of Trenton and maybe Lana)

And

100 Sins Of A Bad Boy

It would be really appreciated 😆

Previously:

"I told you I could do anything for you" he said.

I couldn't respond, I was in too much pain. I didn't know how he had the courage to speak when he had just been shot by a silver bullet.

The next thing I know I had blacked out, my body falling on the cold cement like a ton of bricks, my hands still cuffed to the silver chains.

☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯

"Lana your gonna be ok" Jason said to me.

"Where am I?" I asked him, he only replied with a smile.

"Where's Trent?" I asked slightly panicked and his smile faded. He stared at me solemnly.

My heart sank in my chest.

"Where my mate?!" I asked Jason again, shaking his shoulders but he didn't respond.

"Jason I'm asking you a question. Where's my mate!" I screamed, but he still continued to ignore my question.

I tried getting up but but Jass quickly pushed me back down.

"You need rest" he muttered kissing my forehead.

"Tell me where my mate is Jass! Don't you dare turn your back on me!" I screamed and he winced.

"Where is my Trent?!" I screamed and he pulled me into a hug.

"Trent's dead Lana" he muttered and I screamed.

-----

"Where is he!" I yelled my eyes opening wide as I woke myself from that terrifying nightmare.

My body was aching and I was sweating immensely. Every bone in my body was causing me pain just by moving. It was like I hadn't moved in a while.

"Where Trent?" I muttered again as Chloe walked in.

"Oh my gosh!" she squealed pulling me into a hug.

"Do you know how long I've been waiting to see those lively brown eyes of yours?!" she yelled coming out of the hug. I examined her and seen her stomach had increased in size a marginal amount.

How long was I knocked out for?

"I should call Jas-" I cut her off.

"What am I doing here?" I asked looking around the room and realizing I was in Trent's room.

"We brought you straight here after the incident" she muttered and before I could ask anything else, she rushed out the room.

It was silent and the silence was engulfing me and making me weaker than I really am.

I was scared, an emotion which had become second nature to me.

My wolf felt unsettled because she hadn't seen her mate, and I felt disturbed because I can still remember my mate being shot by that silver bullet.

I wanted to know where he was, and I knew that sitting around in his room, isn't going to get me to him any sooner.

But was it even ok for me to walk?