Stubborn ass.

Gionni G

"DADDY! We finished! Come look it's soo pretty!" Gia yelled while grabbing my hand attempting to pull me up

"DADDY! We finished! Come look it's soo pretty!" Gia yelled while grabbing my hand attempting to pull me up. Slipping my phone in my sweats and followed her towards Saint's room.

Walking inside I was shocked her and Kristen really did a good job.

"Fifty bucks

"Fifty bucks." Kristen said holding her hands out. Rolling my eyes I peeled a fifty out my pocket handing it to her. "Hey I want fifty!" Gigi yelled while rolling her eyes causing me to shake my head and take another fifty dollar bill out.

"Ya too spoiled." I said shaking my head. "You made us this way." Kristen said causing me to laugh. She was one hundred percent right. "Your brother and uncle helped ya?" I asked and they shook their heads no.

"So are we all going out to eat too?" Gigi asked. "No just me and mommy." I told them while we exited out of Saint's room. "But why! I wanna go out to eat with you guys." Gia complained as we made our way downstairs.

"Next time. Today is me and mommy anniversary." I told her. "What's an anniversary?" She asked. "Uh it's the date me and mommy first started dating. It's been five years."

"But you and mommy aren't together." She said. "Yes i know But I just want to do something nice for mommy." I explained praying she was done with all these questions.

"Yo what I'm suppose to do with them all night?" Jordan asked while eating a bag of Doritos. "I don't know all I know is by time Saint and I come back from dinner they better be sleeping." I said and he just smirked.

"Oh you think you gon get some tonight?" He asked while laughing causing me to stick my middle finger up at him. "Im not even worried bout dat right now." I said.

My main focus right now was to win Saint back. If she decided to give me some tonight then hey I'm going guts deep but that's not first priority. "Alright I'm going to my crib to change then pick Saint up I'll see ya." I said heading out the house getting into my car. I pray everything went as planned.

Saint Anderson

"I JUST NEED SOME DICK

"I JUST NEED SOME DICK. I JUST NEED SOME LOVE. " Tae and I sing along to Girls need love as we cleaned up the shop.

"Yea but who's dick? G's or the Games?" He asked while wiggling his eyebrows. "Boy bye." I said while laughing.

It's been one long as month since everything has went down. I could finally say all the toxic that was once in my life is gone. Gionni and I are on good terms. Strictly co-parenting and I'm cool with that. Game and I talk here and there but he's always on the shade room with another girl and that's honestly a turn off.

"Oop speaking of the devil." Tae said causing me to look up and in walked Gionni looking good as fuck. "Wassup Tae." He said giving him a head nod.

"Hey, Saint imma head out see you tomorrow." Tae said before exiting out the shop causing me to shake my head.

"Yes Gionni?" I asked confused as to why he was here. "Finish doing what you was doing we going to dinner after this." He said while sitting down. "Um no. Do you see how I look?" I asked and he sucked his teeth.

"You look fine now hurry up. Our reservations is for 8." He said. Looking at my phone it was 7:30pm. Quickly finishing up I was ready. "What about my car?" I asked. "Park it in the back. I'll drop you off work tomorrow." He said and I just nodded my head parking the car in the back.

"Saint, wake up." I heard while being shaking. "When did I fall asleep." I asked while opening and rubbing my eyes. "Like thirty minutes ago." Gionni said.

"Aww Blend on the water!" I shouted as we got out the car. This was my favorite Spanish restaurant. "I know it's your favorite. There's a surprise inside too." He said and I was confused until we walked inside.

"Gionni! You did not rent out this entire restaurant!" I said looking around.

"Gionni!  You did not rent out this entire restaurant!" I said looking around

"Pick anywhere to sit." He said and I waisted no time going to the window. "This view is beautiful." I said and he nodded his head agreeing with me.

"Five years ago a nigga saved you from that wack ass nigga Craig—"

"Saved me no." I interrupted him. "Yea uhuh But my point is when I saw you I just knew I had to have you. You was all I could think of. I ain't know how I was gon find you but then I turned my head that night at the club and saw you and Seven drunk ass. You know I ain't even drive that night. Made Troy give me his car so I could make sure you got home and get your number. He was mad as fuck too had to take an Uber home." Gionni said causing me to laugh.

"Awe I'm surprised you remembered." I said blushing putting my head down just thinking about the first time we met. "I thought we would of been married by now. But that's no one but my fault. I ain't asking to marry you tonight but trust me we gon be married in the next year. You and them kids mean more to me then anything." He said while leaning over the table grabbing my chin so I was looking at him.

You know that feeling you get when your childhood crush say he like you. Well that's what the fuck I was feeling all in my stomach. "I love you Saint." He said and the tears just started coming down. "I love you too." I said and he just stared at me. "Kiss me nigga." I said causing both of us to laugh then shared the most romantic kiss.

_______[_______________________
Sorry for no updates this week! It was my birthday and I was celebrating with my family & Friends. But I'm back!!!!!!!!!

Vote & comment your thoughts!

Ps. I didn't make it Valentine's Day because that's Gia's birthday and we already celebrated her birthday at the end of the last book.