📃 Bonus: What were you hiding from me? Pt.2

Moonrise VI: What Were You Hiding From Me? Part two.

🖋

Namjoon was laying his back lazily on top of the couch inside his shared apartment with Taehyung. Oddly enough, the younger was nowhere to be seen. He didn't pick up his phone nor replying to any of his messages.

So when he heard a sound of click in front of his door, Namjoon quickly sat up, trying to greet the one he missed dearly.

"H-hyung?" Taehyung who entered the small apartment was taken aback.

"You're back already?" Namjoon raised his eyebrows.

"Yah! Why you look so disappointed? Don't you miss me?" Namjoon playfully asked as he stood up and walked toward Taehyung. He immediately pulled the younger into a tight hug.

"O-of course I missed you! But you're overreacting now, Joon. You just went back to Daegu for two weeks, not two years." Taehyung said as he pushed his hyung away.

"Honorifics." Namjoon warned and that when the older suddenly caught a very familiar scent lingered around Taehyung's slightly shorter body.

A hint of jasmine and vanilla. The scent that he missed dearly.

"Ugh, Wait, I'm going to take a shower first and then we can talk later, okay? I stink, hahaha." Taehyung said as he walked passed Namjoon and went straight to his bedroom.

The older started to get weirded out by Taehyung's act. He was usually the one who be clingy toward him, so why he felt kinda distance?

Namjoon could only furrow his eyebrows. And why did he smelled like her?

-

"Why didn't you answer my call?" Namjoon asked as he took a bite of his kimbap.

"I was busy with a dancing club, hyung. Sorry about that." The younger sighed out. Oh, okay, that sounded plausible. So Namjoon continued to ask him.

"Have you met Y/N today?" Namjoon asked again, earning a cough from Taehyung as he choked on his food.

"Yeah, *cough- we kinda met at the cafeteria." He said as he grabbed the nearby bottle and drank it. But her scent was too strong to be called as 'kinda met'. Because Namjoon swore he scent her all over Taehyung earlier.

Taehyung why seemed flustered suddenly tried to eat a boiled egg that still had its shells on. He tried to bite it and just realized what he did when he felt the crisp sensation instead of the soft boiled one.

Namjoon just chuckled as he found Taehyung funny. "Ewwww~" The brunette whined.

"You supposed to peel it first, idiot." Namjoon teased as he grabbed another boiled egg and peeled it for him.

Taehyung smiled and opened his mouth wide, "Feed me please~" He pouted his lips as Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"Fine." And both of them enjoyed their lunch together, forgetting all the topics about Y/N and of course, it didn't last long.

-

When the night falls, Namjoon just couldn't shake his negative thought away. Y/N hasn't been calling him back at all. At it worried him a lot. Did she already grow tired of him?

I mean, he was basically a quite boring person to begin with, even all the females from his pack said so. He was too nerd that made it hard to believe he was actually an alpha, the number of Namjoon being mistaken as a beta instead were too many.