FIFTEEN , FEELING TOO MUCH

"After entering the IP address, you will be connected through a Darknet portal to an untraceable bank

"After entering the IP address, you will be connected through a Darknet portal to an untraceable bank. Once logged in, enter your account number to receive wire transfers. The IP address will deactivate with each transfer. You will be assigned a new IP address if you choose to continue down the list. Remember, visual confirmation is always required for payment."

Shuddering, Harper leaned forward and pressed the 'stop' button on Melissa's old radio. The audio switched off, leaving the four teenagers in thoughtful silence. Rain pattered down on the window outside Scott's bedroom before Stiles spoke up.

"Any of you ever made a wire transfer?" He asked.

"Never had enough money," Scott replied while both Harper and Isaac shook their heads.

"So I'm not the only one that didn't understand a word of that?" Isaac scoffed, looking between his small group of friends.

"I don't understand any of this," the alpha agreed, "why would someone use all of this money just to kill us?"

Stiles sighed, "someone wants you three dead, dude. Badly."

It was as if something had switched in Scott's brain and he started to frantically place the stacks of money back into the red Nike sports bag. The Stilinski boy immediately frowned.

"Hey, woah, buddy, what are you doing?"

"It's late," Scott huffed, not quitting his actions, "we've got the PSATs in the morning."

"No, I meant the money," Stiles pointed at the bag, "the five-hundred-thousand dollars. You know how much money that is?"

"It's five-hundred-thou-"

"It's half a million dollars, Scott," Stiles cut him off, "what are you gonna do with it? You just gonna slide it under your mattress?"

"I have to talk to Derek. The money's his."

Isaac rolled his eyes, "you mean his and Peter's."

"So?" Harper furrowed her brows innocently, "you two don't think we should tell Derek about his missing money?"

"No," her boyfriend huffed, "no."

He climbed up off of the wooden floor, turning his back to the group as he stared out of the window, thinking deeply. Harper watched his back with a small frown on his face, waiting for what he had to say next.

"No, of course we have to tell him," Stiles eventually sighed, "I'm just... I'm just saying, some of that money is Peter's, right?"