Chapter 15

"Kacchan was so cool yesterday! I'm so glad I saw Kacchan in action, so cool!" Izuku chirps as he walked to Katsuki to class, "I don't really like playing as the villain, making threats is fun but actually having to act them out looks and feels really bad! I'm glad it's only an exercise, I'm not sure if I can ever handle being a villain, Kacchan."

"As if you have a reason to be one." Katsuki mutters, "you were pretty intimidating though, maybe you should take advantage of that- make villains afraid of you or something."

"W-Wha? W-Why will I do that?! Heroes don't scare people, Kacchan." The blond rolls his eyes.

"Just saying, it'll be good strategy, you can be scary when you want- the thing is that you just don't like being scary." He says, "hey, Deku, my mom wants you to visit again, said something about baking or some shit." Izuku's eyes lights up.

"Oh, I like Kacchan's mom and baking! Sure I'll come! I'll have to text my mom later though, but still, I'm so glad! Will you help us out Kacchan?"

"Hell no, go bake by yourselves." Izuku pouts, huffing before he smiles wide.

"I guess Kacchan is better at cooking meals than baking cakes, if it makes you feel better I still don't know who to properly cook rice!"

"That's not something to be proud of you nerd!" Izuku barely flinches as Katsuki hits the back of his head, merely laughing at his friend and leaning closer to him as they walked. Content and happy with just being with him.

"You know Kacchan, if you really want, I can try being a villain more!" Izuku says.

"The shit? I thought you didn't like it."

"I don't! But um, if Kacchan thinks it's a good profession for me then I can try-"

"Oi just because I said that you'll be a good villain doesn't mean that you have to be one, do you want to fight with me?! I'm going to be a hero! If you're a villain you'll end up fighting me!"

"E-Eh?! N-No way I don't wanna fight Kacchan!" Izuku whines, "I'm sorry Kacchan, I don't wanna fight you!"

"Geez, just develop shit on how to be a villain- don't actually be one. Might give you a better insight on how villains act if you act one yourself."

"You want me to act like a villain, Kacchan?" Izuku asks, Katsuki nods.

"I guess that's fine, it's only acting anyways, I'll keep it in mind!"

__________________

Clearly, Katsuki has underestimated Izuku's determination when it comes from requests from the blond.

"You call that a hug?! Aren't you supposed to be a hero in training?! Is that the best that you can give?! It's pathetic!" Izuku declares after Kaminari gave him a one sided hug, the dirty blond looked at him with shock before a determined look replaces his face.

"Of course it's not! I can do amazing hugs as well! One fitting for a hero!"

"You're all bark and no bite! You think you can take on me?!" Izuku demands and answer, his voice booming, a glint on his eyes and somehow there's hair covering his right eye now. He was towering over Kaminari's shorter figure, the blond let out a gulp before he let out a wobbly smirk.

"Of course I can! Prepare yourself-!"

"Homeroom is starting, get on your seats."

Everyone paused.

"You're lucky to get away this time but Lady Luck won't ever grace you again after this! We meet after school by the gates, don't be late you hero wannabe!"