17

CALIFORNIA 10 ᴀᴍ

CALIFORNIA
10 ᴀᴍ

"I don't understand why you have to invite the whole fucking state to your house for a stupid Christmas dinner." Jimin crossed his arms as Jungkook skimmed through his phone book.

"The whole state?" He raised his brows. "So far I called my parents and my uncle, but apparently he's dead, according to my aunt. So it's just my parents." Jungkook shrugged his shoulders.

"That's deep as fuck." Jimin ran his hand through his hair. "I can't believe we actually made it to this day, Christmas Eve."

"It's not Christmas Eve Jimin." Jungkook rolled his eyes as he dropped the phone to the counter. "It's a day before Christmas Eve."

"So Christmas Eve Eve?" Jimin lowered his brows, as he began to go through theories in his head.

"Sure." Jungkook tapped the pen on Jimin's nose before getting up from the stool. "Faye and Sora should be back by now. I only sent them to get a couple things from the grocery store."

"Yeah, that must've been my fault." Jimin spoke through his teeth. "I asked Sora to buy me some wine, a specific one we have back in New York."

Jungkook rested his hand in his forehead. "Cool it with the drinking Jimin, it's not good for you."

"and being a workaholic isn't really good for you either."  Jimin raised his brows. "Anyway, I don't consider myself a drinker. I only drink when I'm thirsty, and you know what I mean by that."

"Um, no I don't know what you mean." Jungkook narrowed his eyes.

"You don't know?" Jimin lowered his brow."Every night before Christmas, or in this case Christmas Eve Eve, it's a tradition for couples to have really passionate sex." Jimin lied, like he did everyday.

Jungkook crossed his arms. "What the hell does sex have to do with Christmas?"

"Uh, it's in the Bible somewhere." Jimin muttered as he grabbed the water bottle from beside him.

"Wait—you're making things up now." Jungkook slapped the bottle from his hand. "There's not a special day to have sex, on Christmas Eve."

"Correction—" Jimin stopped him. "It's Christmas Eve Eve."

"I don't care." Jungkook gave him a fake smile.

Jimin looked down as he felt a small hand tapping his leg. "dada?"

Jimin choked. "Do I look like—