20

Don't cry pls.

CALIFORNIA 9 ᴀᴍ

CALIFORNIA
9 ᴀᴍ

The car ride was silent. No one wanted to say good bye, but it had to happen. They had their own lives to get back to. Jungkook drove them to the airport and brought his wife and kids along too. He found himself a parking spot, and helped them carry the suitcases into the airport.

"Is this the part where we all cry?" Jimin set his bag on the floor as they reached the checkpoints.

Amina burst into tears, grabbing onto Jimin's leg while she begged him not to go. Sora smiled up at Faye, giving her a warm hug. She pulled back and saw Jungkook standing there, unsure to whether hugging her was okay or not. Sora ruffled his hair before pulling him into her arms. "I'll miss you."

With no warning, Jimin wrapped his arms around startled Faye, making sure she didn't feel left out.

"It was nice seeing you again, Park Jimin." She chuckled as he hugged her from behind. "Okay, Jimin, you can let go now." Faye raised a brow. 

"Right, I completely forgot we made out, so that's not okay yet, right?" He bit the inside of his cheek.

"I'll miss your sense of humor." Faye sighed with a smile before stepping away, to let Jungkook pass.

They stared at each other for a good ten seconds, before the both of them began sobbing. Faye and Sora's eyes widened as they witnessed both their husbands, crying. Jungkook pulled Jimin in for a hug while bystanders just watched.

"I've never seen Jimin cry before." Sora whispered.

"And I've never seen Jungkook cry." Faye blinked a couple of times.

"I always cry." Amina proudly boasted.

Sora patted Jimin's back as she used her sleeve to wipe his tears. "It's okay baby, you'll see each o—

"Now I have to go back to paying my own bills." He sobbed on her shoulder.

Sora rolled her eyes as she pulled his hair, to lift his head. "Enough whining, we have a flight to catch."

Jimin sniffled before giving a last wave to his best friend, his wife, and his children. That was the last moment they'd spend together, in Cali. Faye held Jungkook's hand, knowing he was hiding all of his emotions inside. They walked back to the their car while Jimin and Sora walked into the checkpoint.