𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XXIII.

❝𝑬𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑽𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒔 101, 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒓❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 Cullen home while they cooked wasn't that bad. Eurydice was helping out but she was not the best at cooking Italian. The girl followed the instructions that the t.v. gave her as she avoided running into Esme or Carlisle. Emmett was chopping away while attempting to do knife tricks till he nearly stabbed Eurydice but she had managed to turn into a shadow fast enough. Alice had taken Jasper out to hunt and pick some wildflowers before Isabella showed up. Eurydice had her hair in a ponytail while she wore a simple black t-shirt and a pair of jeans with an old pair of tattered black converse. She watched as Rosalie tossed the salad around in the bowl with a scowl.

"Is she even Italian?" Rosalie questioned as she held the bowl as Emmett added different ingredients into it.

"Her name is Bella." Emmett said like it was the most obvious thing.

"I'm sure she'll love it no matter what." Carlisle stated.

Everyone's heads shot up. "Get a whiff of that. Here comes the human." Rosalie snickered.

"Bella! We are making Italiano for you." Esme smiled kindly at the awkward girl.

"Oh - mm." The Swan girl rested her hand awkwardly on her face.

"Bella this is uh, Esme, my mother for all intensive purposes." Edward spoke while Emmett waved with a knife in his hand and nearly got Eurydice again which resulted in her hitting him with a pan despite it bending.

"Buon Giorno?." Bella said awkwardly.

"Molto bene!" Esme grinned.

"You've given us an excuse to use the kitchen for the first time." Carlisle spoke as he smiled and moved around.

"I hope you're hungry." Esme added and Eurydice almost wanted to cringe.

"Yeah absolutely." The Swan girl lied before Edward added.

"She already ate." Edward said exasperatedly.

Rosalie squeezed the bowl a little too hard causing it to shatter. "Perfect."

"Yeah it's just because I know that you guys don't eat -" Bella stammered out.

"Of course, it's very considerate of you." Esme seemed a little disappointed but gave the girl a smile.

"Just ignore Rosalie I do." Edward added while shooting glares at Eurydice.

Eurydice knew Rosalie was about to go off and she was right. "Yeah let's keep pretending that this isn't dangerous for all of us."

"I would never tell anybody anything." Bella stated although Eurydice wasn't convinced.