Chapter Forty-Eight

When I saw you first,it took every ounce of me  not to kiss youWhen I saw you laugh, it took every ounce of menot to fall in love

it took every ounce of me
not to kiss you
When I saw you laugh,
it took every ounce of me
not to fall in love.
And when I saw your soul-
it took every ounce of me (Atticus)

~~~~~~~

"Mm...Jungkook..." I mutter out as he immediately grips onto my hips as we appear in my bedroom.

He slams his lips against mine and I place my hands on his cheeks as he pulls me in closer. I step back until my back hits my wall and Jungkook grabs my legs.

His hands grip onto my thighs as he lifts me up with his knee under me and my legs wrapped around his waist. He chews on my bottom lip as I moan into the kiss.

I grab his shirt and pull him closer and he smirks. He growls as he sticks his tongue into my mouth and wraps it around mine. His hands then move farther up my legs until they cupped my ass.

He hums as he removes his lips from mine and I see his eyes shine red as I pant to catch my breath.

"Looks like my baby girl grew some meat on her ass." He comments as he licks his lips.

I look at him as I feel him growing against the inner part of my thigh and I gulp. He starts to kiss along my neck and I grip onto his shirt tighter as I tug on it while I bite my bottom lip, holding in my moans.

"J-J..." I mutter then he bites my neck.

"Wrong name, baby girl." He corrects then he sucks on my neck as I gasp.

"D-Daddy!" I call out then he smirks against my neck.

He sucks on my neck, adding in a few love bites in there and I moan. He grabs my ass and I throw my head back into the wall and wince. He sits down on the foot of my bed with me straddling him with my legs on his lower half.

He grabs my shirt with both hands and rips it open then he looks at me up and down while licking his lips. He smiles smugly at me while I see his eyes shine brighter and his teeth grow a little bit.

"Damn..." He starts off then he chuckles darkly. "Since when did baby girl get even sexier?" He asks then he places his hands on my back.

He pulls me closer to him as he starts kissing my collarbone and sucking on it as he sneaks his hands down my pants. He pushes my pants off of me then throws them across the room.

He moves back from me and takes off his shirt then unbuckles his pants and he unhooks my bra. He throws it across the room then he flips us over so that I was laying on my stomach and I look around in confusion.

I hear clinging of metal and I look back as Jungkook moves my hands above my head and handcuffs me with furry pink handcuffs. My jaw drops as I look back at Jungkook as he pulls out a tie from my drawer and I hum.

"U-Uh...w-what are you d-doing?" I ask him then he leans over me next to my ear.

"I learned a few things around," he answers as he wraps the tie around my eyes, "but not from others, I promise, baby girl." He finishes then he grabs my ass, hard.

I gasp as my back curls up and I feel Jungkook's fingers wrap around the fabric of my panties. He pulls them off of me and throws them aside and I gulp.

Jungkook then lifts up my legs around his neck as I hear the floor creak as he goes on his knees. He starts to leave small kisses along the inner of my thighs then he starts to lick my folds and I gasp as I bring him closer.

He bites at me and I yelp as he tsks at me.

"Ah, ah, ah, baby girl, you wait for daddy's permission." Jungkook demands then he starts to suck on my clit.

I bite my lip to hold back my moan as I bend my back off of the bed and gulp down my moans. The bubbling in my stomach comes back as I whine and I shut my eyes tight and moan out.

"D-Daddy...please..." I moan out then he chuckles.

"Do as you wish, baby girl." He agrees then I moan loudly as I release.

I release all over Jungkook's face and I hear him chuckle as the floor creaks, signalling him standing up. I hear his pants fall down and I gulp as I feel his hands grip onto my waist then his hand spanking my right cheek.

I yelp as I feel Jungkook's chest against my back and I gulp.

"You've missed Kookie, didn't you, baby girl?" He whispers into my ear then rams into me.

I yelp as he continues to thrust in and out of me, repeatedly. He grips onto my hips as he continues to thrust and I grip onto the bedsheets and Jungkook grunts at each thrust.

I feel a nail tracing down my back and Jungkook stops as I feel his hand go around the back of my neck.

"Damn, how I've missed you so." Jungkook whispers as he licks the cartilage of my ear.

He starts to ram into me again as he starts to become sloppy as he groans, releasing his load into me. He pants as he takes off the handcuffs and tie, throwing them to the side.

He walks around the bed and lays down in the bed. He grabs me and pulls me up to lay next to him under the covers. He wraps his arms around me with me laying on his chest while he was still in his demon form.

His eyes still bright red, his canine's grew a tiny bit, and his nails still out. His arm wrapped around my waist with his hand resting on my hip.

"Are you gonna leave again if I'm pregnant?" I ask him and he shakes his head.

"Nope, I'm staying. For good this time."