tetanus a valentines day special

As much as I didn't want it to Valentines really felt like any other day.

Stupid Bakugo doesn't want to celebrate because he hates everything sweet including my love >:(

"Are you sure you don't want to do something?" I pouted over the phone rolling around in bed.

Please, I heard that some of our classmates were going to sulk about not dating people and I wanna RSVP if we really aren't.

"Yeah I'm sure I don't really get valentines day anyway." He responded his voice crackling over the line.

Darnit.

"Ok, I'll see you soon!" I hung up getting out of bed and heading downstairs.

I really wish he would do something.

.

.

"Hey, Kirishima!" I cheered rushing through the school gates.

Come on Bakugo get jealous and sweep me off my feet.

It's what I deserve.

"Hey Y/N you and Bakugo doing anything special?" He asked wiping the sleep from his eyes.

I wish.

"Nope! Bakugo doesn't like Valentine's day and I don't really care for it all that much." I shrugged.

That's a lie I want chocolate bad.

"OH THAT'S COOL!" Kirishima shouted suddenly dashing inside.

wHat.

I continued onto class without any incident- I still hadn't seen Bakugo which was strange to say the least.

He usually comes over and says hi or something.

Strange.

"QUICK GUYS SHE'S COMING HIDE THE BANNER AND THE CHOCOLATES- SCREW IT JUST HIDE BAKUGO."

wHAT.

"WHERE THE FUCK DO I HIDE THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT." The unmistakable voice of a certain angry man escaped from under the door.

"IT'S NOT OUR FAULT YOU ASKED US TO HELP YOU SET THIS ALL UP." Kirishima shouted back aggressively.

WHAT.

"YEAH BUT YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DIDN'T TELL ME THAT SHE DIDN'T LIKE VALENTINES." Bakugo retorted scoffing loudly.

YOU'RE THE ONE WHO TOLD ME YOU DIDN'T LIKE VALENTINES!

"I DO LIKE VALENTINES STUPID." I screamed kicking the door open.

"fUCK Y/N-" Bakugo startled jumping back a foot.

I SWEAR KIRISHIMA WAS IN HERE WTF.

Not just Kirishima I swear I heard lots of people in this room.

"Hi Bakugo!"

I'm here for my Valentines present.

"Oh hi."

"That was lame."

"Shut up I'm trying to be romantic." Bakugo rolled his eyes tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

Ok.

"The room is sort of a mess right now." He muttered under his breath eyes sweeping around the trashed space.

A mess is an understatement naked rat man.

Pink and red streamers were tossed around the room, a tub of chocolates was overturned on the ground there was even a capri sun that was slowly leaking onto a desk.