𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XXIV.

❝𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝑴𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 have told Eurydice Lyre Kane that she would fall for two vampires who also happened to be her mates, she would have laughed in your face and asked if you had fallen into the river Styx or even into Tartarus. Eurydice did not have many memories of her Mother, she died when she was young. Yet she remembered one thing that her Mother used to tell her. Do not let anyone ruin you, you are you and that is what matters. Eurydice may not have ever loved feelings or embraced them but she knew never to let anyone force her to be someone that she was not. Eurydice planned on seeing her Mother, Newt wanted to meet her and at least remember something besides that she had blue eyes just like Eurydice and blonde hair just like his own. So they decided to after she had gotten back from the Cullen's. She had a baseball game to go to the next day so she decided to ruin her heart and go on with their plan. Eurydice stood with Newt heaving a sigh as she opened her palm and looked at him. The two drew the symbols in the dirt before slicing their hands.

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 vision before they regained their sights. Eurydice didn't care that their clothes had changed and pulled Newt along onto Charon's boat who got the memo. The brunette's eyes became duller by the moment as her eyes seemed to be more sunken. Despite the Underworld being their domain they could barely handle too long there. After all, they were still living beings. Eurydice had made sure that she used her abilities so they would not start backfiring on her during her times with the Cullen's or even around her brother. Besides it helped her get her anger out that she had from Kaz.

"The Meadows of Asphodel your highnesses." Charon bowed at the two as he moved out of their way.

"Thank you." Eurydice bowed her head before stepping off and making her way through the fields.

"It's now or never." Newt mumbled more or so to himself.

"Or when we die." Eurydice chirped, accidentally catching the attention of a certain ghost.

"Eurydice? Newton?" The silky and pristine voice of their Mother made their heads snap in her direction.

"Hi Mom." Eurydice gave an uneasy smile as Newt gripped her hand.

"What are you two - you aren't dead are you?" Angelica Kane was quick to ask.

"No Mom." Newt shook his head stifling a laugh.

Angelica looked between her two kids before she stared at Eurydice. "You have that look in your eyes that I had when I met your father."

"Excuse me?" Eurydice did a double take. "Yeah, no. I am feeling the same thing you did for Dad." She shook her head, Eurydice never would compare anything to her Mother and Father's feelings.

"You can't deny it child. You are in love." Angelica heaved a sigh. "I better have grandchildren to take my place in the world."

"I am in love, and I'm not sure I can have kids." Eurydice waved her Mom off as Newt started talking.

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍 gotten different answered that they had wished for years to get. Eurydice learned her full name, yes it was longer than it already was. Eurydice learned that her brother was named after a scientist which she knew already but couldn't help but laugh. She learned that when the two were little they were absolutely inseparable and if you tried to get them apart things would get ugly. How the times had changed. Eurydice's eyes started to droop as she leaned against Newt who took notice.

"I need to get her out of here. We will come back." Newt spoke to his Mother as he supported Eurydice.

"Keep her out of trouble." Angelica nodded before disappearing.

"Hold on for a few minutes, Eury. We are going to get out of here." Newt mumbled to Eurydice who nodded in response.

━━✶━━

𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐓 in the Cullen living room as her eyes scanned the room. She was having a vision that Eurydice was being dragged by her brother who told her to hold on for a few minutes. Eurydice had stayed in the Underworld for a few hours too long. The pixie haired girl got up on her feet as soon as she finished seeing what was happening and looked at the Cullen's.

"Newt's bringing Eurydice. They stayed in the Underworld for too long and it had a few effects. Nothing major but she's drained." Alice spoke before she went out the door to assist the Kane brother.

𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐓 𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 into the land of the living and sighed as he looked around the woods. Eurydice's head slumped against his chest as she weakly held herself up. Newt knew it just took all her energy out of her and that she would be fine after getting some sleep. He noticed Alice as she got close and sighed.

"How long were the two of you down there?" She asked as she picked up Eurydice bridal style.

Newt looked up at the sky knowing they left in the morning and it was now mid afternoon, "A while." He answered simply.

"Come on." Alice nodded for him to follow as she started the journey back to the Cullen home.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 brunette was unconscious in Alice's arms and in her Underworld attire just like her brother. Not that she would care if she woke up around people like that, well it was really in the air if she did. The group of Cullen's had made arrangements for the two, Newt tried to say that he would be fine at his home but Emmett reminded him about the newborns. Jasper may have had trouble around Newt but he knew Eurydice would never be the same if her brother died. So all that mattered was letting the two rest up before the baseball game of the year. 

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━