Chapter Forty-Nine (Finale)

Sentences completed;two minds, a simple thought

two minds, a simple thought.
Tender hands to ease the pain,
the other's toil has brought.
Laughter, tears, and silence,
shared by the loving two.
Precious time together made,
once all their work is through.
Differences between them,
loom large to those outside.
Common are the hidden bonds,
of honor, hope, and pride.
Their love is in the open,
for all the world to see.
For GOD has blessed this couple's love,
for all eternity. (Pamela Joyce Randolph)

~~~~~~~~

{~1 Year Later~}

"Pumpkin," I call out as Hae-Seong steps into the dressing room, "could you get uncle Taehyung to get Na-Ri, please?" I ask him as I bounce Na-Ri in my arms as she cries.

"Yes, Mommy!" Hae-Seong agrees as he runs out of the room.

"Close the door, pumpkin!" I call out then he runs back and closes the door.

I continue to bounce Na-Ri in my arms as she continues to cry and cry and I sigh. I kiss the top of Na-Ri's head then I hear the door open as Taehyung walks in then he closes the door and walks over to me.

"Here, I'll take little RiRi with me to the guys while Lilith continues to get you ready." Taehyung tells me.

He looks down at Na-Ri and smiles at her as she continues to cry then he pouts at her.

"Aw, why is little RiRi crying?" Taehyung asks her in a pouting voice then he grabs her. "Why, why, why is you crying, darling?" Taehyung asks as he walks out of the room with Na-Ri in his arms. "See you out there, beautiful bride!" Taehyung calls out to me as he closes the door behind him.

Lilith then walks in, shortly after Taehyung leaves, with a white thin long-sleeved short wedding dress with some floral lace then she wiggles her eyebrows at me.

"I found the perfect dress for your personality, darling." Lilith tells me then I sigh.

~~~~~~~~

I stand across from Jungkook, holding hands, while Namjoon was right next to us, being our minister.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Family and Friends: Welcome!

There is a reason as to why all of you have been invited to witness this sacred union between Jung Y/N and Jeon Jungkook today. Does anyone know why? It is because today marks the day that Y/N and Jungkook finally make their union official. Each and every one of you have been a special part of their lives, and the couple want their friends and family to bear witness to their union, and that you take your beautiful memories of this day home with you. We are gathered here in celebration now to create the good times and memories that will be cherished by Y/N and Jungkook and all of us here for years to come. For both of you, you have had the chance to experience your lives together. With bumps along the way, you have learned what it means to love one another. Through good times and bad times, I have had the honor and privilege to witness how both of you have learned how to coexist as a couple. Getting married today is only one small quick step towards the meaning of true marriage. Marriage is not just putting on a beautiful dress, or a nice suit. It isn't about having a big party, celebrating with friends and family, or partying to the late hours of the night - although we definitely are going to do just that! All those things are what a wedding is about, but marriage... marriage is about the continued learning of not just living together as a couple of two separate lives, but living your lives as one complete life. It means continually moving forward as a couple, and working towards the success of your family. Let nothing stand in the way of your marriage. The success of the longevity of your marriage rests upon you. To honor your spouse, to be a loving and supporting parent, to support your better half in their ambitions, and to be a nurturing, loving pillar of your family. So Y/N and Jungkook...are you ready to do this?" Namjoon recites then I lick my lips in excitement.