CHAPTER 1 (INTRODUCTION)

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HEY GUYS THIS IS MY VERY FIRST STORY SO I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE THE FIRST CHAPTER!!😊

Korra's POV

Hey guys I am Korra Waters. I'm 17 years old and I am also bisexual but my parents accept me for who I am and I'm happy about that. I have lived with my parents my whole life in the South Pole.But tomorrow is going to be a new chapter in my life because I will be going to Republic City with Tenzin, Tenzin is my dad's friend and I treated him like my own uncle so that's why my parents are letting to go with him to spend times with his children. I'm so excited to go tomorrow but I will miss my parents but they said they will visit me if they can.

Asami's POV

Hi my name is Asami Sato. My father is Hiroshi Sato he is the one who created the very first satomobile and he also has a high school so because of that I am kinda famous. I am 18 years old and I go to my own dad's school which is Republic City High School but is also known as RCH. I have 6 amazing friends Mako is the serious no fun Sharkbrow guy. Bolin is the funny energetic and happy one I swear he never runs out of energy. Wu is the most annoying one out of all of us. Opal is my bestfriend and she is quite a shy one. Kai is also a funny guy and he is energetic as well but nothing compared to Bolin's energy. and lastly Jinora she a really smart girl she is also my bestfriend. All of is have been friends since first year of high school and in the next few weeks is the second year of high school and they keep telling me to try and find someone cause you see I'm the only single one in the group and I am also bisexual but they don't mind.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HEY GUYS SO THERE ARE NO EQUALIST NO AVATAR AND NO BENDING IN THIS STORY AND BASICALLY THIS IS AN AU AND SORRY IF THE FIRST CHAPTER IS KINDA SHORT.