Ch 24 - punishment

Obito POV—

"Explain this to me" shiro Said, they had been bugging me about this the whole timevis was prepering.

I had already quickly stolens one weapons from a blacksmith near the edge of town

"Yes shiro?"

"Why don't you just wear Tobi! That would be much easier, and strength enhancing"

"It's True that it would protect my identidy, but it would do the opposite for Tobi-" i looked over at the swirly Zetsu chasing a butterfly "-he's not exacly normal looking..he stands out..then he would be regionized as Danzo's Killer.. and be killed himself"

"..."

"Does that make sense to you?" I questioned him due to his silence

"You really are a good boy.. putting Tobi before yourself"

Good boy

Those words gave me a headache! It was a manthra i used while using Tobi as an alias in the akatsuki's final stages.
It was my thing... most of the Akatsuki did now that i think about it...

Hidan- jashin
Sasori- don't like waiting
Deidara- art is an explosion
Itachi- Hn
And then mine- Tobi is a good boy!
Pain - I am god.
Orochimaru - Kukuku

The rest was definitely easier too, but didn't truly have what you'd Call a catchphrase.

...How embarrasing to look back at

"Don't...Call me that.." i Said Holding up a shaking finger in front of my mouth, signaling he should keep silent

"Huh? I thought that 'being a good boy' is a good thing"

"It is till a certain age...except If you're a dog, If you're a dog it lasts your whole life"

I Saw shiro open his mouth to say something, and i had  a sneaking suspicion that i knew what he was going to say.

"If you Call me 'good man' I'll slice you in half" i Said voice Full of seriousness

After that shiro slowly closed his mouth

'I was actually right?'

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Third Person POV-

It was Dark in Danzo's Office, likely because it was deep underground, completely cut off from natural sun light.
The only lamp to light up the room was a desk lamp standing on Danzo's working desk.

You could almost smell the tension, not because of Danzo knowing what was coming, but simply the tension the foundation was build of.
A darkness that had made Danzo one of the bad guys in Obito's timeline.

"I hope i'm not interupting...Lord Danzo" a menacing voice Said from the corner of the room where the light was dim.

Danzo made a big deal out of not showing fear nor surprise. acting calml, slowly putting his pen Down and looking towards the voice

"In fact you are... i shall have your name"

"I am nobody.. nor do i want to be Anybody" Obito used his old choice of words, but in that situation it just felt right.

If Danzo felt that the hooded boy was a threat he certainly didn't show it yet.

"If you're Here to join the foundation I'll have you kn-"

Danzo stopped himself as the mysterious man started chuckling

"Danzo Danzo Danzo... do you feel lucky? Was your life worth becoming trash like this" Obito disguised as the hooded man Said and gestured to a now enraged Danzo.

"How dare you!! You-" Danzo didn't have the time to finish as he had to Dodge multible sebon needed that was shot from...behind him?

"Enjoy the sight of your Office, your life's work...because it is now it will come to a close" Obito kept on intimidating the elder

"You traitor!" The old man yelled as he summoned a giant shiriken. He hurled it at the mestyrious man still standing in the Dark corner of the room

"Foolish" Obito whispered as he used his Kamui to suck in the shuriken.
And before Danzo could possibly react Obito released the still flying shuriken through a Kamui directly behind Danzo, causing the shuriken to implane him in the back

"What jutsu... is that!?" Danzo asked, hiding his pain Well

"There's no need to tell that to a dead man"

At that very moment Danzo felt a stavning pain in his chest.
"Release" the hooded man Said quietly, and much to the elder Mans surprise and horror the World around him faded, he was still in his Office...
But he was impaled, not through the heart, but at Another vital point

"I am quite good at casting genjutsu...you didn't even need look into me eyes" he slowly revealed the facts, the rest was childs play to figure out.

"Uchiha..."

"You didn't even realize it till it was too late...you're old, and i overestimated you due to the power you possesed in my time...had it not been for the izanagi Sasuke would've finished you easily"

"Sasuke...H-Hiruzen's father?"  The dying old man questioned, it didn't surprise Obito that he had forgotten about Sasuke Uchiha.
He wasn't the heir so he wasn't interesting! That's probably what Danzo had come to believe.

"Izanagi? Your time? Who are you?"

"...i'm your punishment"

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
A/N

I do realize some of you might think that Danzo went out too easily.
But i truly feel like he's being overestimated in the series.

I mean!
We all Saw how easy it was for Sasuke to kill him multible times!
If it hadn't been for the izanagi it would've been quite easy ...i think.

Especialy If you use a jutsu that's currently unknown to everyone except Obito (the Kamui)

Either Way i hope you like it.
Seeee-yaaaaa!!