P R O L O G U E

All the new recruits have been gathered in the main area of the building , no one knew why we were called here all we know is that Ashe isn't happy about something.

I began to feel the nerves kick in slowly,  only I know what's going on but I must act as though I know nothing . Ashe has been acting weird lately around everyone , she seemed on edge since she started hiring more and more people to the Deadlock Gang.

We all turn to sound of Ashe's heels clicking  down the old , rusted stairs of the base and stand in front of us. Her piercing red eyes eyeing everyone up , eyes narrowing slightly until still got to me . I can see the sadness in her eyes "Today ..." she spoke up "I found out someone  in this  buildin' is a mole for the cops ."

This brought a conversation up between so many groups , everyone seemed shocked accept me . But of course I wasn't going to admit that to her "I take care of everyone in this buildin ' , I made sure everyone had there fair share of the score . I treat everyone here like you are my family and it shocks me to say that someone has the guts to betray me ." She took a deep breathe closing  her eyes  "I called everyone here today to find out who the person is."

Reopening hers eyes she cast her look into the crowd " We must get rid of this mole , today was such a close call . Mole !!!" She called out . My heart beat was pounding so fast , my nerves  turned into full on shaking "Have the decency  to show your face,  why should everyone else suffer because of you ? Make this more easy on myself and you. " she waited a moment to get an answer but  no one turned themself in  "Very well........ everyone well be questioned and judged by myself and B.O.B , you'll be connected up to a lie detector test. I'll find out who you are and when I do I have  a slow and painful death  waitin' for them. I can't trust anyone in here with the mole still lurkin'  around here."

She frowns slightly "B.O.B well get you one by one , I pray to god ....." she turned and looked me  "That your not the mole." And with that she took off  for her office.