I'm Glad to Have You

May 26th

10:00 PM

Show went well

Very tired

Min:

Why are you texting me then?

I told you I would

I don't back out of things

Min:

You never promised me anything, I wouldn't mind you getting rest over texting me.

But then I'm not trustworthy

How could you trust me if I don't follow through on things I say I'll do

Min:

Why do you need me to trust you?

Because we're friends Min

Friendship is built upon trust

And I don't want you to leave

Min:

Do you really want to be friends with me?

You sound surprised

And not like sound but like you get what I mean

Of course I want to be friends with you

And I'm going to be straight up honest with you right now if you asked any of my close friends they would tell you I'm a terrible texter, that I take hours to reply, and that I usually only talk about things I deem important. I'm not known for texting people to ask them how their day was, I prefer to talk in person, but I like you Min, I trust you, and I want you in my life. I know it might not make sense because I don't know who you are but you are one of the few people I can trust fully with all of emotions and thoughts.

So yes I want to be friends with you

Min:

I didn't know you felt this strongly Jinook, but I'm glad you want to be my friend. I'm not really good at expressing my feelings that well but I'm really touched, I'm glad you texted me by mistake that one day, and I'm glad to call you a close friend.

Hopefully, we will only grow close when we meet. Which is in twelve days.

MIN <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I can't wait to see you

But also can't wait to sleep :(

Min:

Then go to sleep idiot.

You say such sweet things then go and do this

The duality

Min:

Goodnight Jinook.

Goodnight Min!!!!

I'm happy that I'm your friend :))))))

Min:

And I'm happy to be yours.

Seen 10:35 PM

"Yoongi-hyung what are you doing," Namjoon questioned when he saw his older friend sprawled along the couch, even though the same male said he was going to bed thirty minutes ago.

"Oh, I was messaging a friend of mine," he replied, a slight grin gracing his face.

"Who?"

"Oh, um Jinook," Yoongi answered, not really paying mind to his leader as he reread the meaningful message Jinook had sent him earlier.

"Jinook-hyung? From 2 by 3," Namjoon inquired, confused that Jinook was the person he was supposedly messaging. BTS wasn't very close with the other group, not because they didn't get along but because the other group tended to keep to themselves and not get involved with others. At most he could say they were acquaintances, the groups had shared numbers at one point and would sometimes message one another, though usually just asking questions or complimenting on a release that had occurred, but he had never thought that some of them were close enough to be messaging this late at night.

"Yeah. I'm going to bed now." Yoongi stated simply, then slowly slinked off to his room leaving behind Namjoon who was stuck in a stupor.

Now left in the living room alone Namjoon quietly whispered to himself, "How did that happen?"