Copyright/Description/Book Cover

Book 1 in The Beast Series

~STANDALONE~

© 2015

All Rights Reserved

Copyright:'The Ritual to the Beast' Including all chapters, prologues, epilogues, and associated content is COPYRIGHTED. All rights reserved by the owner and creator of this work, Shania L (1fandombookgirl) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulating, distribution, or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

This book is only available on Wattpad as of right now, so if you see it on any other platform feel free to report that person as well as notify me.

Disclaimer: It has come to my attention that my story has a similar opening plot as the story The Taking by LoveScripter. I have reached out to the author and we have cleared the issue up and she knows of my story and agrees that there is no copyright infringement.

 I have reached out to the author and we have cleared the issue up and she knows of my story and agrees that there is no copyright infringement

Description:

Emery Aiken has always lived in a mysterious and eerie village.

Growing up with folktales about a fictitious creature being whispered around the campfire.

Never once believing a word said.

Thinking it was all just a hoax while the other girls prepared for the ritual that takes place every 20 years.

What is this peculiar ritual you ask?

This tradition, known as The Ritual to The Beast happens every 20 years under a blood moon.

Girls between the ages of 16 to 19 are chained in the forest.

Chained so they wouldn't be able to run.

Run from what?

THE BEAST!

One girl is sacrificed.

And what happens after?

Guess you're going to have to read to find out.