Dean Thomas/Everything

E-envyV-valiant E-EmpathyR-radiant Y-yearn T-trustworthy H-hatedI-ignorant N-neglected G-glared

E-envy
V-valiant
E-Empathy
R-radiant
Y-yearn
T-trustworthy
H-hated
I-ignorant
N-neglected
G-glared

I began to envy Ginny Weasley when the two had began to date.

He was valiant the day he saved me from falling off the moving stairs.

Cho and Luna has empathy all over their faces as we watched Dean press his lips to Ginny's in the pub.

Ginny was radiant, and had beautiful smile, what did I have?

I yearned for Dean Thomas, but as long as he had Ginny, I was just a girl that he's known since his 2nd year.

Dean was trustworthy, I told him about my crush and used codename so he wouldn't figure it out.

I hated that prick Malfoy, who punched Dean and Seamus. As he hit them, I kicked him in the nuts, saying there wasn't much to hit anyways.

Ronald Weasley was an ignorant toe-rag that yelled at Dean and Seamus in the hall because he was guilty from the things he said to Harry.

My parents seemed to have neglected me as I supposably screwed up my family name.

I glared at Ginny Weasley after she played Dean, even when she knew of my love for him.
—-/—-//—/—/-/-////———
I looked over at the Gryffindor table at dinner, Dean and Seamus seemed to have been in a deep conversation. A hand taped my shoulder and I turned to see Zambini. A groan escaped my lips at the sight of m- the future that had been thrown at me.

"Hey! I don't like this either, let's just go Before Malfoy throughs one of his famous tantrums." I took his hand. "Ladies." Blaise mentions.

"Bye Cho, Bye Luna." I sighed as Blaise pulled me close to his side. This has been the start, when everyone found out of me and Blaise. When Dean realized his true feelings for me.

I self-consciously looked back at the hall, at Dean and the Gryffindor table. All staring at me shocked as I walked with the group of Slytherins and held ones hand.

I was cornered and stuck inside the square of Slytherins. My eyes widened as the Gryffindors and my two besties opened a rift in the Slytherin group and I.

Draco growled pushing me behind him, "What the hell do you think you are doing?" I looked over Draco's shoulder and looked into Deans eyes.

"YN? What's going on?"

I sighed pushing Draco out of the way, "Me and Blaise are engaged." Their jaws dropped as I flashed the diamond ring. Blaise took my hand with a smirk, whilst looking at Dean.

Pansy snarled at them, "And Millicent and I are the bridesmaids."

I scoffed, "Parkinson stop the trail of horseshi* coming from your mouth. Cho, Luna and Hermione are the bridesmaids."

Pansy growled, "A Mudblood!" I charged towards her, but instead of Dean stopping me, it was Blaise.

"Actually Pug! You aren't invited to the wedding at all." I growled at her before taking Blaise's hand, "You all are invited to come. Even Ginny."
(Salty!!!)

—/—/-/-///—-/—/—-//-//-///-//
My lips pressed against Blaise's as we sat on my bed. I pulled away, "This isn't working!"

He groaned, "No, connection at all." I sighed softly as I laid back in my bed.

"He likes you." I gave Blaise a questioning look, "Dean, I mean. The way he looks at you, it's the way Draco looks at Hermione. Yeah, he has a crush on her, don't say I told you. Anyways, he likes you."

I blushed a bite, "In all honesty, I've liked him since my 1st year."

He chuckled, "Sometimes I forget that you are a year younger than me. Imagine when I finish school this year, you have one year before you are of age. Then we will be married." I sat there for a minute.

"A year without your Slytherin friends following me." Blaise chuckled before kissing me again, "Better get used to this." I rolled my eye as I kissed back.

—-//-/—/-/-////——-//-
Before your 7th Year
"YN! Listen to me, you can't do this. You don't want to and you don't have too... YN it took me a long time to realize that I am in love with you."

I sighed at Deans words, "Dean, I have a twin to catch."

Dean took my hand, "I don't see anyone here to say goodbye too."

"Look Dean, I got to go-."

"You are my everything, not Ginny or anyone, you, YN LN."

I sighed, "We can never be."

A voice came, "Oh but you can." I turned to look at Blaise, "If you tow get married, than you and I don't have too." I paused thinking it over.

I looked at Dean, "Am I really your everything?" He nodded taking my hands, "Blaise we kissed for nothing."

"Wait, what?" I pressed my lips to Deans and hugged Blaise. "Bye boys I have to go." I ignored Deans question and jumped onto the train.
———-/-//-/—-//—///////

I held Blaise's arm as we prepared to walk down the Isle

I held Blaise's arm as we prepared to walk down the Isle. It was four years later from my last year of school. Dean and I were finally going to be husband and wife.

However my mom and dad didn't exactly approve, but I don't even care. Blaise gladly agreed to walk me down the isle in replace of my fake father.

"Ready?" Blaise asked me, I nodded excitedly and walked closer to the door. The girls all had their bridesmaids dresses on and the boys tuxedos.

They all began to walk in as the music began to play. My heartbeat quickened as I was suddenly nervous. I began walking down the isle with Blaise, my eyes met Deans and we both smiled at each other.

Blaise let go of my hand and gave me over to Dean. I smiled softly at him.

Everything seemed so quick to me and now Dean stood in front of me, saying his vows. "YN, you are my best friend, I mean best girl friend, Seamus will get jealous." I chuckled, "At first I didn't really understand what exactly I felt for you, and I put Ginny in front of you to stop my feeling for you. Until, I saw you with Blaise, it all flashed in my mind, that it was always you.
You were-are my everything."