Chapter 21 (Part 2)

"Lisa-aah." Jennie shook the tall body, which still refused to give in to her whining. "Wake uup," she sing-songed.

"Abb wanna seep," The latter mumbled incoherently.

"You said we'd jog this morning, come on, lazy baby!" She pulled off the blanket.

"I don't remember any of that." She yawned hugging her bolster firmly.

"Well that's why I'm here, to remind you that we have a jogging date this morning." Jennie folded her arms. ''And that is your own words."

She got a fake light snore as a respond.

Jennie sighed loudly. "Fine, if you don't want to wake up then fine." She stomped out of the room purposely left the blanket on the carpet letting Lisa to suffer the cold room.

Lisa groaned. She lifted her body forcefully then sat as she puffed her bangs. Jennie can be really annoying sometimes. She got off the bed and dragged her limbs lazily. She rubbed her eyes as she walked out her room finding Jennie in the black tight tank top complete with the running pants with her hair tied high.

She gulped at the view. She was frozen at her spot with eyes that about to dropped out of its socket.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Jennie didn't even glanced at her, she was busy putting the earphone.

"W-wait a second, I'm going to change." Lisa slammed her door then quickly removed her pajamas as she carelessly rummaging her drawer and pulled on a whatever loose pants and sleeveless shirt.

She washed her face then brushed her teeth whilst combing her hair. She grabbed her phone and wallet on the night stand-almost stumbled on her feet when she rushed towards the door.

She was ready within five minutes, literally.

"Lets go," Lisa grinned, Jennie could only shook her head and chuckled.

"I thought you're sleepy," she said when they closed the front door. "I was sleepy, not anymore."

They ran slowly around the park that was located in the apartment complex. It was a nice morning despite the fact a bit early for Lisa's liking. There were actually many people in the jogging avenue, they occasionally bowing at the neighbor that they knew. After a few laps, they sat on the bench breathlessly. Lisa turned over at Jennie that was closely beside her and discovering a new extraordinary discovery; Jennie's sweat was a total turned on.

She swallowed hard at the scene of the falling sweat downed to Jennie's neck.

Jennie leaned at her back with a small smile on her face. "Thanks for waking up," she diverted her eyes to Lisa.

"I said we'd going to a jog date, didn't I?" She answered robotically.

"Someone told me that you forgot," Jennie rolled her eyes. "Nice weather, isn't it?" She heaved a breath.

"Yeah," she replied- still absorbed by the beauty before her.

"Why are you looking at me that?" She asked, once again, without even spared a glance to the taller girl.

"Nothing," Lisa looked away then blushed.

It was already over more than seven months since they moved in together and Lisa never had a physical pleasured with anyone since then. There was a part in her that was so frustrated right now because of that issue. And the fact that Jennie was so freaking breathtakingly- drop dead gorgeous wasn't helping at all. She would say that Jennie was sexy as hell but that just sounded so... wrong? So... perverted? So... inappropriate?