The Life Isn't Fair

Chapter 1

"But Mr.Dickenson I don't think we need one... '' Kai replied rubbing his temples slightly "oh Kai, you guys are not any normal bladers anymore and if you have a manager it will keep you guys more focused. Anyways she will be coming at noon so why don't you inform your teammates about it. I am sure they will be happy to hear this " Mr. Dickenson said from the other side of the phone with a chuckle and before the captain could say something the line was dead.

"Great...just great... one more idiot to take care of as if the current ones aren't enough! " Kai said as he threw the phone on the bed leaving his room.

"Kai ?? Is everything okay ?" Ray asked as Kai slumped over the couch clearly annoyed "call everyone there is a piece of new information to be shared among the team members " He said refusing to open his eyes. "okay." Ray said getting their captain wasn't in the mood to be questioned.

"ummm..Kai ???" Kenny said as they were done staring at their clearly frustrated captain for a good 10 minutes. " what is it? what we did now?" Tyson said as he crossed his arms trying to remember what he did. "Everything is not about you Tyson'' Kai said as he rolled his eyes "So what is it, Kai?" Max said looking worried "well it's just that Mr.Dickenson has appointed a new manager for our team, he thinks we need one for managing our affairs and this will help in managing our so-called image in public " Kai huffed "A manager... obviously we need one hah.. after all, we are two times world champions... we are celebrities man!!" Tyson said with a huge stupid grin on his face to which Kai just rolled his eyes annoyed and left.

" I don't think the idea is that bad" Ray said as he stood next to Kai in the balcony to which Kai glared him " just listen to first... you cannot deny we kind of got popular after the world championship... and because of that, we do face disturbances and it takes us time to make our arrangements and all by ourselves, if we have a manager it will be his job and we will get time to focus on our game more don't you think? and moreover, now you will not have to run around for us... it will take your burden off right ??" Ray tried to explain to which Kai just "humphed" lying back on the wall and closing his eyes.

"So is he arriving? the manager ?" Ray asked as he could feel Kai a bit relaxed "she will be here in the afternoon" Kai replied without opening his eyes "she ???" Ray asked raising his brow but the reply never came as Kai left without a word.

"is he cool now?" Max asked as Ray came back to the room "Have you ever heard of a Phoenix being cool?" Ray chucked with Max "but well he is okay I guess" he added after a while.

"Hey, Ray? Do you feel special?" Max asked after a while folding his legs on his bed "special ?? why?" Ray asked confused looking up from his magazine "well you know... you are the only one who can "talk" to Kai in like normal manner... and by talk I mean he talks back to you... " Max said as he came on Ray's bed "I never really thought about that but when you say it like that .. now I feel privileged" Ray smiled along with Max "you should... like after Tala it's you to whom Kai talks. It's Kai privilege not for normal people like us." Max pouted "oh Max... but he does care for all of us right ." Ray chucked " yes he does even if he tries hard to hide it we can feel it" Max smiled just then they noticed black smoke coming from their kitchen and someone coughing badly in it.

"Tyson!!" they said in unison.